Presentation for tracking Quality Objectives across sites

SGquality

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello,

I searched Elsmar site but could not see any powerpoint that shows the quality objectives across multi-sites.

Does anyone have an example ?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

sagai

Well, I do not think if there is such silver bullet.
It is company specific and supports confidential business goals so apart from some academic example, I would not expect to see much to be disclosed.
Cheers!

SGquality

sagai,

I am looking for templates on how people report multi-site KPIs and am not interested in the contents.

I understand that there is lot of company confidential information out there.

thank you sagai

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Best off presentation of process flows Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 11
M Looking for a Presentation on Design for Excellence (DfX) Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Informational TGA presentation: Cybersecurity for medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational TGA presentation: How to submit an effective good manufacturing practice clearance application Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational TGA presentation: Digital Devices Webinar 3, 20 June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Sidney Vianna AS9100 News July 2019 AAQG/RMC CB Auditor Workshop - Presentation Materials AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
M Informational Medtech Europe presentation – – Industry Perspective on the Implementation Status of the MDR/IVDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational TGA presentation: How the TGA regulates software, 7 March 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
G Job interview - So I have to do a presentation on PPAP APQP and PPAP 16
B Interview Presentation for Quality Engineer Role Next Week! Career and Occupation Discussions 21
D Looking for PowerPoint presentation for ISO 17025:2017 ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
Q ISO 19011 - Looking for a Presentation Material Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
Q Presentation for Employees - Starting the ISO 9001:2015 Transition ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Q Lack of Awareness in ISO 9001 - Share a Presentation for Employees ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
A Global Medical Device Quality Compliance Overview Presentation - Help Wanted Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
C Visual Presentation of Supplier Score - .xls Spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
M Presentation displays for malls, etc. for exhibition to show products Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
K Simple ISO 9001:2015 Overview Presentation wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
D PowerPoint Presentation Summarizing ISO90001:2015 Changes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Bev D ASQ 2015 Lean Six Sigma Conference: Bev D's Presentation Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
Marc 15 minute Top Management presentation on ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
N Suggestions for Management Review Presentation Management Review Meetings and related Processes 2
M Presentation Material for New Project Kick Off Meeting Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
P Ergonomics .ppt presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
P Food Hygiene Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
8 New Job Presentation on my findings and plans for future Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
P Food Contact Surfaces presentation # 2 Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
P Food Contact Surfaces Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
P Food Safety & Technology presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
Manix Supplier Control and Development Presentation for a Job Interview - Input Requested Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
L ISO 14644 Class 7 Clean Room Requirements Training Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
P Basic Food Hygiene Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
D Ballot Presentation for AS 9101E - January 2013 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
A GMP (good manufacturing practices) presentation materials 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
C Presentation Invitation on ISO13485 from the Distribution Side ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
C High level presentation about QMS (3-4 slides) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 18
G Presentation on "Preparing" a Quality Manual wanted - ppt AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
V Presentation and Question about ASQ's Six Sigma Certification Six Sigma 5
Q Management Review Presentation Duration by each Presenter Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
F Quality Awareness Sessions - Seeking Ideas and Presentation Material Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
A Presentation on Training and Development Strategy on Skill Crisis wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
eldercare First Day Basic Quality Training Powerpoint Presentation or other materials wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
A Control of Training Presentation Content Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
7 Data Analysis of Tensile Strength Test - Graphical Presentation of Results Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
S SPC Presentation and Explanation Training Materials for Beginners Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
C Quality Awareness Presentation Needs Critique Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 20
N Can anyone help me with my Centralized Document Control Presentation Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
G Searching for Auditor Competence and Training .ppt presentation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M Integrating ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 - Food Safety Presentation for ISO Conference Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
D AS 9100 Rev C "10 Minutes" Presentation to Non-Users needed AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9