Preventive Action - Seeking a form to use in our company

A

Armtzcor

Preventive Actions

Can somebody help me with a prventive action form (excel, word, etc...) to implement in our factory?

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Arnulfo

Hello Arnulfo, and welcome to the Cove.

Um... Preventive action form? Could you be a bit more precise?

I mean: Preventive actions could be initiated for a number of reasons. If you tell us a bit more about what you intend to do, I'm certain someone here will be able to help.

/Claes

A

Armtzcor

Preventive Ations

Hello Claes,

Thak you for prompt reply. What I mean is that I want to have an example file in excel or any office document that I can use to record all rventive actions we could implement in our factory.

As you know prventive actions are intended when we want to eliminate potential nonconformance before they happen different than corrective actions which are applied when the problem is present.

Hope can help me with an example file.

Regards,
Arnulfo

Yep.... I have one, but it's in swedish (MS Access), so that won't be much help, but using a database as a record is a good idea. However, there are files here in the Cove that may be useful. See the files link in the menu at the top of the page. Or maybe some other Cove dweller has some idea?

/Claes

D

db

Sample

Here is a simple example in Word and Tables

Attachments

• fpar.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 469

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Typical CPAR Form

Armtzcor,

Here is a sample form that follows an 8D problem solving method that documents Corrective and/or Preventive Actions.

Attachments

• ylh cpar form2.doc
    36 KB · Views: 534
A

Armtzcor

Preventive Actions

Thanks to All of you for your help. I have reviewed and understand how to implement.

Thanks again for your feedback and kindly help.

Regards,
Arnulfo

R

Russ

Here's the one we are using.

Attachments

• par-001.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 446
A

Armtzcor

Preventive actions

Thank you Russ.