Preventive Action - Seeking a form to use in our company

A

Armtzcor

Preventive Actions

Can somebody help me with a prventive action form (excel, word, etc...) to implement in our factory?

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Arnulfo

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Hello Arnulfo, and welcome to the Cove.

Um... Preventive action form? Could you be a bit more precise?

I mean: Preventive actions could be initiated for a number of reasons. If you tell us a bit more about what you intend to do, I'm certain someone here will be able to help.

/Claes

A

Armtzcor

Preventive Ations

Hello Claes,

Thak you for prompt reply. What I mean is that I want to have an example file in excel or any office document that I can use to record all rventive actions we could implement in our factory.

As you know prventive actions are intended when we want to eliminate potential nonconformance before they happen different than corrective actions which are applied when the problem is present.

Hope can help me with an example file.

Regards,
Arnulfo

Yep.... I have one, but it's in swedish (MS Access), so that won't be much help, but using a database as a record is a good idea. However, there are files here in the Cove that may be useful. See the files link in the menu at the top of the page. Or maybe some other Cove dweller has some idea?

/Claes

A

Armtzcor

Preventive Actions

Thanks to All of you for your help. I have reviewed and understand how to implement.

Thanks again for your feedback and kindly help.

Regards,
Arnulfo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
a_bardi Corrective & Preventive Action in Telecom - Seeking methodology examples Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 0
B CAR/PAR (Corrective Action / Preventive Action) process flow - Seeking example Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
Y Seeking help with Corrective Action Preventive Action procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
I ISO 9001:2000 Preventive Action Procedure: Seeking examples ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
R Seeking 'True' Preventive Action Examples Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 28
R Preventive Action (PA) Examples - Seeking Examples, not Definition Nonconformance and Corrective Action 11
C If it doesn't prevent a non-conformance, is it a preventive action? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
R Evaluating the need for preventive action Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 3
B Stakeholder Initiated Corrective and Preventive Action Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
B Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) A Key Process of the Quality Management System Dec 17... Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
M Training in 8D Problem Solving as a Preventive Action? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
J If Corrective and Preventive Action were truly Effective IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
R Preventive Action - confusing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
Q Preventive Action - How to call the prevention when there is not a clause ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
somashekar The Preventive Action Demystified ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
Q Evaluating Effectiveness of a Preventive Action after Closure Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 7
A Preventive Action and Risk Assessment Audit Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 5
K CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) - ISO 13485 Nonconformance and Corrective Action 1
J Software and Methods for Tracking CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) items US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
A Preventive Action or Corrective Action - Paper cuts Nonconformance and Corrective Action 14
M Corrective and Preventive Action - Prevent Recurrence is not Preventive Action? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 24
K Definition Correction, Corrective Action and Preventive Action - Definition of terms Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 28
F Software recommendations for corrective and preventive action Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
K Corrective and preventive action for Non Conformance on PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 30
B Struggling With Writing PA (Preventive Action) Procedure Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 11
E Can anyone share a Preventive Action Form or Template ? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
W Compliance to 8.5.2 Corrective action 8.5.3 Preventive action ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
P Customer Complaint Preventive Action Assistance Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 3
T Corrective Action and Preventive Action in a Holding Company Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
M What is Preventive Action taken as part of a Corrective Action? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
MarilynJ6354 Definition Improvement Suggestion vs. Preventive Action - Clear Definitions and Differences Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 6
C The prudence of combining non-conformance reports with corrective/preventive action Nonconformance and Corrective Action 10
N Corrective and Preventive Action in 8D Problem Solving Nonconformance and Corrective Action 21
B Near Miss = Preventive Action Request (PAR)? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
M Boosting a Preventive Action System Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
D CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) Flow Chart example wanted Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 3
J Can Corrective Action be the same as Preventive Action? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 33
sagai Preventive Action vs. Corrective Action as defined by 21CFR820 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
R Does FDA require monitoring competitor device failures for preventive action? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
C Nonconformance, Corrective and Preventive Action Procedure(s)? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
Q Recommendations for criteria on creating a CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
L How to deal with too many CARs (Corrective Action Requests), PARs (Preventive Action) Nonconformance and Corrective Action 25
B Certification Body insist on evidence of Preventive Action during Stage 2 audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
P Lessons Learned Identification - Potential Preventive Action Responsibilities Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 4
N Combining both Corrective Action and Preventive action procedures into one SOP Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
T Action plan: How to manage actions, preventive actions and opportunities of improv? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
sagai Should Corrective Action be segregated from Preventive Action? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
B Electronic Corrective/Preventive Action Report for our Customer Service Department Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
B Corrective and Preventive Action Procedure for Customer Service Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
Q Recover a Damaged CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) Project Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 6