Prices for NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Inspection for a Boeing 737-400

C

coman

i need some help with the prices for NDT inspections for a boeing 737-400.
i know i can find the work hours in the SB.
I want to know what prices are practiced, in general for ultrasound inspection and eddy current inspection
example of inspection: spindle, MLG, scribe line, crown skin inspection
:thanx:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Prices for NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Inspection

i need some help with the prices for NDT inspections for a Boeing 737-400.
i know i can find the work hours in the SB.
I want to know what prices are practiced, in general for ultrasound inspection and eddy current inspection
example of inspection: spindle, MLG, scribe line, crown skin inspection

:thanx:
Any NDT folks that can help with this?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ajit Basrur Cancer drug prices may fall by up to 80% in India! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
B Prices for apartments in Perth Australia Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
A What are gas prices going to do? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 21
R Charge (Fair Prices) by a Consultant for a traditional 510k Review Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
K Should prices be included in customer related process ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Petrol (Gasoline) Prices Around the World - Part Trois Starting January 2011 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 25
Marc Why Broadband Prices Haven?t Decreased in the US After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 10
M Thermocouples prices raise General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
Marc Petrol (Gasoline) Prices Around the World - Part Deux 2008 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 358
N Fuel Prices Linked to the Oil Market World News 5
N Fuel Prices Link To The Oil Market - The Oil Tree World News 4
G Prices of Medical Devices on the global scale ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Manix Roller coaster ahead for oil prices World News 2
Wes Bucey Prices for '.com' and '.net' will rise After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
K Testing for a t-distribution into how changes in share prices are distributed Using Minitab Software 3
L Estimating process - Material "fast quote" - Current material prices on the web Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
T To CAR or not to CAR (Corrective Action Request) - Sales changing prices ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
Marc Chrysler to cut car prices in US World News 1
Marc Advanced Micro Devices' new dual-core processors prices revealed After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
C QMS Software Prices - What comprehensive, off the shelf QMS Software do you recommend Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
M Automakers Demanding Lower Component Prices World News 4
F What are you Paying for Gasoline? Petrol Prices Around the World Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 770
H Prices for Standards IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
P NDT Process sequence Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
Roberticus Reinstatement of Revoked Certification for NDT per NAS 410 8.4 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
J NADCAP NDT (specifically RT) - Calibration of eye loupe reticle & optical comparator AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
J NADCAP NDT (specifically RT) - Checklist AC7114 Rev. K, section 8.1.3 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
S About NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) and ISO 17020 Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 4
V Ultrasonic NDT on CNC Product made of Stainless Steel General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
N Database for monitoring NDT Personnel Software Quality Assurance 4
S Viability of Q1 9th edition system for an NDT company Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
L VT (Visual Testing) NDT Training Certification Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
K Seeking NDT Training and Certifications Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
W X-ray based NDT Test Equip. Mfger. seeking CE Mark - Must X-Ray Source be included? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
S MSA for Devices with NDT Technology such as a Thicknessmeter Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
R Special Process Checklists for Plating, Phosphate Coating, Welding and NDT AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
L Outsourcing Special Processes such as Plating, Painting, NDT as related to AS9100 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 13
B NDT (Dye Penetrant Test) Requirement for Frame 5 Fuel Nozzle AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
M Scope Clarification for company providing NDT service ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
S Nadcap audit May 18 - May 21 - NDT: PT/XRay and Chemical Processing AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
D Production Environment Procedures (NDT type sample testing and traceability) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
R NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) - How I can get at least Level 1 certified? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
N Audit non-compliance API Q1 - Use of External Documents 4.4.4 in Product Realization Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
D Using non-conforming components even though the final assembly is conforming? Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
N Competent Authority notification for non-EU manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M CE marking for NON-EU EU Medical Device Regulations 0
E Non-GMP examples in Pharmaceutical industry Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 2
blile Increasing PFMEA occurrence ranking after non-conformance FMEA and Control Plans 4
S Non-Conformance and Deviations ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
B Risk Assessment Checklist for Non product Software IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1