Privacy Policy - Elsmar Cove Privacy (and Cookie) Policy - 090405

Craig H.

Quite Involved in Discussions
I read all the way down to the bottom - you're right, that Cayman lawsuit thing was a grabber. :confused: Jeez... hope it went away.
You think Cayman is bad, there was an article on the front page of the WSJ either last Friday or the weekend edition about Monster Cable. They send nasty letters, and sue, anyone who uses the word "Monster" in their name. You know the recent Disney movie with "Monster" in the title? Yep, they sued. Details of the settlement remain secret.

Sheesh.

I'll never buy any more of their stuff. Lots of people make thick wire.

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
You think Cayman is bad, there was an article on the front page of the WSJ either last Friday or the weekend edition about Monster Cable. They send nasty letters, and sue, anyone who uses the word "Monster" in their name. You know the recent Disney movie with "Monster" in the title? Yep, they sued. Details of the settlement remain secret.

Sheesh.

I'll never buy any more of their stuff. Lots of people make thick wire.
I'm thinking about monster trucks tricks...:D

Stijloor.

BradM

Staff member
Admin
Don't get me started about the ridiculous state that copyright has got to:notme::

http://elsmar.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=33323

I'm sorry, but a word cannot be copyrighted, IMHO. Language has been around a long, long, time, and is everybody's property. A word and it's association is a different story, but that is not what is at stake here.

Ok, sorry. :topic:

Well worded, Marc. If you're on the Internet, there are risks involved, so understand that.:agree1::yes:

Top Bottom