Fully vaccinated are you?
As of 1 December 2018:
- The providers ("we", "us", "our", "I") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services).
- Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. Please Contact Us with requests for content removal including DMCA complaint(s).
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You do not retain copyright over the Content. All content is in the Public Domain. See: The Elsmar Cove Copyright Policy
- Elsmar Cookies: Elsmar Cove Cookie Information
- If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- If you wish to close your account, please contact us and we will delete your account within 24 hours. Note: Content you have already will not be deleted, but it will be anonymized.