SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Process description for outsourced processes

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

skb76

Involved In Discussions
8.4 (external providers aka suppliers/outsourced/..)

-SOP itself for controlling organization 'suppliers'
-External providers MASTER LIST
-Evaluation record to prove why the suppliers can be your organization external customers

-'outsource' output is your organization 'input' (correct me if the English is wrong..) based on 8.4 criteria
So, you need a procedure to determine the output wont affect the QMS itself
etc: trail .. (based on PO check with incoming QC procedure , right product/quantity/quality/eta..)

-Supplier analysis
-any ideal from elsmar community

Correct me is wrong; .. No offense :)

Tagin

Trusted Information Resource
I have a very simple document for outsourced processes. It has a table with 3 columns:
  • Outsourced process name
  • Supplier name
  • Controls
I've never had a problem in an 9001 audit with this. We only have a few outsourced processes, such as painting and silkscreening.

Thee Bouyyy

Involved In Discussions
I have a very simple document for outsourced processes. It has a table with 3 columns:
  • Outsourced process name
  • Supplier name
  • Controls
I've never had a problem in an 9001 audit with this. We only have a few outsourced processes, such as painting and silkscreening.
I also have a very simple document for outsourced processes which contains process name, vendor name, scope, controls / criteria and responsibility.
No problem faced till now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Description of the requirements of clause 9.2.2.3 manufacturing process audit- needs your feedback IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
M ISO 22000 7.3.5.2 Description of Process Steps and Control Measures Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
M How much Process Description is required or needed? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
F Process Documentation Tools - A study about process description Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
I Process description of "customer requirements" IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
A Process description template - Please review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
S Process Description form Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
S Process Description Worksheet (COP, MOP, SOP) example needed Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
J Object Oriented process description for ISO 9001:2000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
F Rules of process outsourcing in China China Medical Device Regulations 0
B Process / Procedure - Radiographic (X-Ray) Non-Film Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
P Certification process for registered device China Medical Device Regulations 11
J NCR- Failure of contract review process - NADCAP audit AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
Melissa Process Validation of Rotary Heat Sealer Speeds Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
C Validation of process for releasing the UDI EU Medical Device Regulations 4
Melissa Risk Management Process, How far do I need to go? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 10
C Validation of process for production and servicing 5.7.1.5 API Spec Q1, 9th Edition Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
Z IA Construction Procurement Process Internal Auditing 3
H Risk Management Plan in agile process ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 11
DuncanGibbons Process flow & PFMEA for production planning and simulation activities? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
N Help with understanding Process Controls Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
M VDA 6.3 – Workshop for Certified Process Auditor VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
C Process Consistency Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
I PFD (Process Flow Diagram) approach. Setup details as part of PFD? APQP and PPAP 5
K Business Process Flowchart Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 2
L Looking for Control Plan and FMEA Stamping process FMEA and Control Plans 2
J License renewal process in Iran Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
J Definition Outsourced process - Clear definition - 13485 Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 5
S IS0 13485 process flows ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
H Verification Process for the existing MDS Product IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
C Revalidation of Process Equipment for Equipment Transfered to New Facility. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
Q Process map Evaluation and Analysis Method Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
S In process inspection Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
S Brexit 100% inspection during in process inspection Manufacturing and Related Processes 11
A Complaint review as part of the complaint handling process? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
mustomutlu Process Validation Final Report Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2
Q Process Matrix_Audit Matrix Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 4
Q Process matrix examples of ISO 9001 & 14001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
J Need Help with FPY Data in Assembly Process Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
A When someone refuses to follow a process.... Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 27
E Software maintenance Process Software maintenance Process to IEC 6204? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
R AS5553 Clause 3.1.7 f - "Implement a returns process....." AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
normhowe "The Problem with Quality Management: Process orientation, controllability and zero-defect processes as modern myths" Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
Judy Abbott General temperature used in the blasting process and laser process Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
B SOP for CNC turret punching machine for sheet metal process Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
A API Monogram audit review process Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
R AS9102 FAI Change in Material / Process Supplier AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
A Process mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
R MDEL Process Canada Medical Device Regulations 4
optomist1 Rates Daily or Hourly Process Improvement Training Consultants and Consulting 2