Process Flow Diagram, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan integrated softwares

obndlr

Registered
Hello All,

We had been searching for integrated software to manage FMEA studies more efficiently. We made the demo with cts,relyence, apis, datalyzer, lqsoft and trials in their system to understand the process in accordance with Customer CSR’s and 4th and 5th edition of FMEA templates. We are at the final step to make a decision. We are also looking for ERP integration with CP to flow the planned control activities to the live system directly and manage the process accordingly. All the companies have advantages and disadvantages. Our companies are in Europe therefore I have some hesitations for USA based companies to have support and maintenance activities during the implementation and usage time in serial life but need to understand if someone already faced with this so. I really enjoyed in Relyence and Datalyzer mainly due to user friendly construction. If you use one of them already could you please let me know what kind of experiences do you have ?

Thanks and Regards!

Last edited:

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
Are you aware of PLEX? Their FMEA software is integrated with an eQMS system. While US based, they have offices in the Czech Republic and India.

Disclosure: PLEX is a recent acquisition.

obndlr

Registered
I have checked Plex but couldt see FMEA related tool. They have QMS yes but it does not include FMEA- CP- PFD integration,

hazwan2283

Involved In Discussions
I have checked Plex but couldt see FMEA related tool. They have QMS yes but it does not include FMEA- CP- PFD integration,
Hi Both of you, i would recommend to use DataLyzer software. Many giant companies throughout Automotive and Aerospace industries are using DataLyzer FMEA Software. They have capabilities ranging from DFMEA, PFMEA, Process Flow and Control Plan. They can automatically link PFMEA to Control Plan, export from Control Plan to auto create SPC Charts, import all your excels (FMEA/Control Plan) to the softwares and many many more!!

I used that software when i was in AMD.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi Both of you, i would recommend to use DataLyzer software. Many giant companies throughout Automotive and Aerospace industries are using DataLyzer FMEA Software. They have capabilities ranging from DFMEA, PFMEA, Process Flow and Control Plan. They can automatically link PFMEA to Control Plan, export from Control Plan to auto create SPC Charts, import all your excels (FMEA/Control Plan) to the softwares and many many more!!

I used that software when i was in AMD.
What is your relationship with Datalyzer?

hazwan2283

Involved In Discussions
What is your relationship with Datalyzer?

Hi Jim , i was a customer to Datalyzer. During when i was an ex-employee in one of AMD manufacturing plants, i used both Datalyzer FMEA and SPC software back then for approximately 6 years as FMEA/SPC/MSA Coordinator. Currently i'm in Western Digital where in this place we are no longer using Datalyzer softwares. Back then in AMD, even our customers from Automotive uses Datalyzer as well and it was then i know a little bit about Datalyzer. Was just sharing a tiny bit of my experience, cheers !!

Top Bottom