Process Mapping - Inputs/Outputs/Detail Activities/Control points/Measurement?

kdjdojdkdl

On Holiday
Hello:

I'm writing this topic because I would like to know "how do I construt a process map".
For each process I think it's important to define: Inputs/Outputs/Detail Activities/Control points/Measurement. Are there more points that must be considered?

Thanks in advance,

ariemnugraha

Registered
when you construct process mapping, you should consider customer requirement,
for example, if Customer need a process for handling of customer complaint in your organization, so you should put process "Customer complaint handling" as part of your process mapping

qualprod

Trusted Information Resource
Hello:

I'm writing this topic because I would like to know "how do I construt a process map".
For each process I think it's important to define: Inputs/Outputs/Detail Activities/Control points/Measurement. Are there more points that must be considered?

Thanks in advance,
Define goals, kpis, risk and opportunities, Infrastructure needed, responsible of the process, competence.

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
when you construct process mapping, you should consider customer requirement,
for example, if Customer need a process for handling of customer complaint in your organization, so you should put process "Customer complaint handling" as part of your process mapping

Capture your process as it is. So, determine whose objectives are fulfilled by the process.

Specifically, the complaints could drive the process or you may find that customer complaints are just another input to your system’s process for removing root causes of nonconformity from the system (aka corrective action).

Top Bottom