Process Mapping Software

C

curious

Any suggestions for software tools to capture process mapping information. Visio is soooo cumbersome!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
C

curious

Actually, I want to do more than just flowchart. I want to capture impacts, resources, functional departments (we have redundancies that need shown), and software tools being used. I have heard of corporate modeler, but didn't know if anyone on the forum had used it, or something similar.

P

Piotr Grudowski

Originally posted by curious:
Actually, I want to do more than just flowchart. I want to capture impacts, resources, functional departments (we have redundancies that need shown), and software tools being used. I have heard of corporate modeler, but didn't know if anyone on the forum had used it, or something similar.
Try "IGrafx Process" - it contains everything you need in process mapping, including simulation of the process effectiveness (time,number of employees etc.)

W

wajnberg

Hi Piotr,
Would you please inform where to get information on the software you mentioned?

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
->Actually, I want to do more than just flowchart. I want to
->capture impacts, resources, functional departments

You're describing project management software or process management software - expensive, though very useful to some companies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Process Mapping prior to Validation and Software to use to Map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 12
C Process Mapping Electronic Document Control Software Recommendations Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
L Qualiware Software & Process Mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
J Insights on Graham (and other) Process Mapping software Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
D Flow Chart and Process Mapping Software - Visio vs. Smartdraw Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 19
S Mapping ISO 9001 and CMM 2 (KPAs) - SEPG (Software Engineering Process Group) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
R Where does IATF 16949 address Process mapping? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
K Process Mapping - Inputs/Outputs/Detail Activities/Control points/Measurement? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
R Process Mapping for a BPMS (Business Process Management System) vs ISO Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
M PDCA cycle - Process mapping - Environmental ISO 14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
R Process Mapping a Civil Infrastructure Construction company Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
L Mapping the loan lending bank process Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
R PPM, Pictorial Process Mapping, Templates Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
S ISO14001:2015 Factory Process Mapping ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 7
B Macro Process Mapping (pre-GAP analysis) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
D Is Process Mapping an ISO 13485 Requirement? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
S Business Case for Process Mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
A Information Technology Process Mapping per ISO 13485 - example wanted Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
F Updating a Quality Manual from ISO 9001 to ISO TS 16949 - Process Mapping IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
F How does Process Mapping help to make a process more Transparent to the Customer? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 2
M SIPOC (Suppliers Inputs Process Outputs Customers) Process Mapping Tool example Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 11
N Process Mapping a Private Company that deals with Insurance Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 8
J Definition Activity vs. Task - Definitions in Process Mapping and Projects Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 9
R Process VSM (Value Stream Mapping) help needed Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
H Process Mapping related to EMS for ISO 14001:2004 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5
L Definition Poka Yoke, Process Mapping, MSA - What are these terms please? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 3
Q Change Management Process Mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
R PPAP & Value Stream Mapping - How to eliminate waste in PPAP process APQP and PPAP 10
S Do you consider 'unintended' process output(s) while mapping a process? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M ISO/TS 16949 Process Mapping (need examples) Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
A Process Mapping - for "Audits" - Detailed process map + macro map + FMEA Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 10
R Procedure for internal process mapping requests Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 9
V Process Mapping for a retailing chain Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
A Business Process Mapping help needed Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 2
1 Process Mapping for NonConforming Material Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 14
P Trend analysis - Common Mistakes of Sales Process Mapping Software Quality Assurance 2
Z Process Mapping Documentation Location and Control Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
M Business Process Mapping to comply with TS 16949 - Please review my Process Map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
M Business Process Map - Kindly review my process mapping of my company Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
S Quality manual, Procedures, WI & process mapping for oil field chemical & Eqpt.trader Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
Q Business Process Mapping training that integrates Visio 2003 Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
M Process Mapping Approach - Please comment on my process map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 10
H Process Mapping - I would like your opinions and advice on my process map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 12
L How to start process mapping? Any sample please? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
Z Looking for some examples of TS16949 process mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
M Process Mapping - Process Flow and Interactions of Processes - ISO 9001 Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 124
Marc Business Process Mapping - A simple powerpoint .ppt presentation Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 0
P Criticize my Company wide Process Interaction Mapping IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Marc Flow charts - Show Me Yours! Systems Approach - Process Mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 28
V Process Mapping - Is there anyone using process maps to meet 4.1 requirements? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 3