Process Mapping Software

C

curious

Any suggestions for software tools to capture process mapping information. Visio is soooo cumbersome!

C

curious

Actually, I want to do more than just flowchart. I want to capture impacts, resources, functional departments (we have redundancies that need shown), and software tools being used. I have heard of corporate modeler, but didn't know if anyone on the forum had used it, or something similar.

P

Piotr Grudowski

Originally posted by curious:
Actually, I want to do more than just flowchart. I want to capture impacts, resources, functional departments (we have redundancies that need shown), and software tools being used. I have heard of corporate modeler, but didn't know if anyone on the forum had used it, or something similar.

Try "IGrafx Process" - it contains everything you need in process mapping, including simulation of the process effectiveness (time,number of employees etc.)

W

wajnberg

Hi Piotr,
Would you please inform where to get information on the software you mentioned?

V

visitor

Hi guys

I'm just about to start using flowbiz. Seems to me that the main advantage is a single information source for your flowcharts and written procedures.
www.flowbiz.com.au

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
->Actually, I want to do more than just flowchart. I want to
->capture impacts, resources, functional departments

You're describing project management software or process management software - expensive, though very useful to some companies.

Top Bottom