Process Specification - What is the name of this PPAP form?

rezaf

Registered
Hello, we have a form in our PPAP documents that lists the summary of important specifications of every process. the columns of this form are "important parameter" "Process" "class or importance level" "The reason of the importance ". may I want you help me and learn to me the name of this form? Thanks.

John Predmore

Trusted Information Resource
Maybe you describe a Quality Control Plan. Sometimes Control Plans are part of a PPAP. If you search the Internet you will find many versions of a Quality Control Plan, there is no one single format. The "Class" column refers to whether the characteristic is a key characteristic or requires special care (some customers use different terms to mean the same information).

rezaf

Registered
Maybe you describe a Quality Control Plan. Sometimes Control Plans are part of a PPAP. If you search the Internet you will find many versions of a Quality Control Plan, there is no one single format. The "Class" column refers to whether the characteristic is a key characteristic or requires special care (some customers use different terms to mean the same information).
We have Control Plan too (Inspection control plan - Product control plan for prototype and one day production and mass production). but this form is Except CP.

Top Bottom