Process Specification - What is the name of this PPAP form?

a screen shot would be right nice...
Excuse me because the form is in our local language. but the title of columns in the form's table are : "important parameter (from FPC)" "Process Type (from FPC)" "class or importance level" "The reason of the importance "
this form fills with help of FPC (Flow Process Chart or Process Flow Chart). after preparing FPC, we specify important specification of each process (from FPC) in this form.

for example in "carrying raw material from warehouse to production line" the process type is shipment, the class is A, the reason of the importance: failure to comply with shipment regulations, will increase waste in production line.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
There is no format of any form defined in the IATF standard.
The only requirements are in the Annex A which shows what must be in the control plan but does not define the format.
There might be a CSR that requires the use of a form such as the forms from the AIAG FMEA book or the APQP/Control plan book.
If you have the form why do you need a name, just call it the nameless form!!

There is no format of any form defined in the IATF standard.
The only requirements are in the Annex A which shows what must be in the control plan but does not define the format.
There might be a CSR that requires the use of a form such as the forms from the AIAG FMEA book or the APQP/Control plan book.
If you have the form why do you need a name, just call it the nameless form!!
thanks, we have this form in our SQA (Supplier Quality Assurance) Document list and also should want it from our suppliers. now I want the english name of the form to want it from our foreign suppliers.

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted
Sounds sorta like a process flow chart...but I agree with others above...showing the form (which is apparently internal to your company) would be right nice.

Top Bottom