Process Tool Attached - 'Process title page' to describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs

A

andrey_or

My new tool

We try to use this new tool for covered requirement of certification body, AIAG and other. We use "Process title page" where describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs and other .....
This page allows us do not change the procedures or flow body, we try to make changes only in this page.
Please see it and tell you opinion.

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

Marcelope

I do not understand why you want to know how many PDCA-steps are metioned in a process, nor do I understand the botom table.

I have identified 12 processes within our productioncompany and described them in max 4 pages (APQP) per process

Am I doing something wrong then?

Marcel

B

Bob_M

andrey_or said:
We try to use this new tool for covered requirement of certification body, AIAG and other. We use "Process title page" where describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs and other .....
This page allows us do not change the procedures or flow body, we try to make changes only in this page.
Please see it and tell you opinion.
After a BRIEF view of your "tool" I may actually find it helpful.
We are weak in defining our inputs, outputs, and measurables on our main processes (just finished pre-assessment).
I may attempt to use this "tool" to help show everyone else the concept of process "mapping" and the plan do check act concept before our Oct upgrade audit.
Thanks!

PS: Not everyone here has grasped the flowchart idea or the overall "process" vs. Procedure concept

A

andrey_or

OK I’ll try to explain the main ideas.
This form allow:
1. Identify the COPs, MOPs, SOPs (one of IATF requirements).
2. Covered all turtle blocks.
3. Identify links between processes.
4. Identify records.
5. Explain PDCA for external auditors (and us)
6. Bottom table covered requirement for audit trial (like help for external auditors) according ISO/TS 16949 implementation guide AIAG CQI-7(June 2003)

E

energy

No need

andrey_or said:
OK I’ll try to explain the main ideas.
I don't know about others, but I get it. I see the use of this form demonstating to a potential Auditor that the Company does, indeed, understands the interaction between their processes. That, coupled with any kind of flow chart should send any reasonable Auditor looking for other low hanging fruit. JMHO :smokin:

B

Bob_M

energy said:
I don't know about others, but I get it. I see the use of this form demonstating to a potential Auditor that the Company does, indeed, understands the interaction between their processes. That, coupled with any kind of flow chart should send any reasonable Auditor looking for other low hanging fruit. JMHO :smokin:
I agree!
Now to try to use this on our "MAIN" processes that are outlined in our QMS so we are more prepared and understanding of our own system by the time we have our update audit.
This little tool would have been helpful for me about 6 months ago *shrug*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Minitab tool to evaluate PM (Preventive Maintenance) process Using Minitab Software 6
C Software Planning Tool for Equipment Qualifications, Process Validations Software Quality Assurance 3
E CQI-7T Form - AIAG Process Identification Tool 95-2000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
J Why is Pre-Control not a Process Control tool? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 13
C Tool Monitoring - Controlling a Process with Better Tool Monitoring Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
C SPC for a Changing Process such as Tool Adjustments Design and Development of Products and Processes 23
Z Process Map or Turtle Diagram - Which tool to use in my TS-16949 system IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
M SIPOC (Suppliers Inputs Process Outputs Customers) Process Mapping Tool example Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 11
A One of APQP Process Steps - OTS (Off Tool Sample) Approval APQP and PPAP 1
R APQP process as a planning tool for moving product lines to another factory APQP and PPAP 4
Stijloor APQP Process Assessment Tool - Excel .xls Spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
C Reference Guide for Process Auditors - Yet another Process Auditing Tool General Auditing Discussions 1
N PFMEA on lean tools - Failure modes of a PFMEA of the tool "implementation process", FMEA and Control Plans 6
L Does anyone have a completed AIAG Process Identification tool Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
D Tool Approval Process - Should we be using Cmk for tool validation Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Die (Press Tool) Manufacturing Process Key Indicators (KPI) Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
Q Need Example of Completed Process Identification Tool IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
C Capability for small number of parts process - Seeking free tool(s) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
C The AIAG's Process Identification Tool - How to Download IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
D AIAG Process Identification Tool Help! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
D Question regarding ECO process, specifically for Life Science products and defining form fit and function ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
P Managing How PPAP Requirements are Communicated in the Manufacturing Process and to Suppliers APQP and PPAP 4
I Control Plan (Product/Process specification/ Tolerance) acceptance FMEA and Control Plans 27
L Process changes and biocompatibility (ISO 10993-1) Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
A Validation of Forced Aeration Process ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
R Error Proofing Label process Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
B New Release of CQI-12 Coatings Process (Revision 3- Release date- 7/2020) Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
D Layered Process Audits - FCA 9.2.2 - Exemption Clause? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
B ISO 11607-2 "Critical Parameter" vs. "Process Parameter" Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
Q Example Process orientation to the process leadership, management, goals (tasks of the top management) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
S Process Inspection -Sub assembly process inspection sheet Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
T ISO 13485 8.3 - Non-Conforming Materials - on-line rework or part of process? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
T Outsourced process in ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 2
L Manufacturing Process Audit Help IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
T Formal Q Self Assessment - Problem with assigning Product and Process Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
K Problems with process equipment ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
W Need for current design or process control FMEA and Control Plans 2
M Hiring Decisions - How much effort do you put into the hiring process these days? (7/2020) Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
hockeyhead Existing process never included in AS9100 scope of certification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
A What is the difference between Design Process, Process Design and Design Control? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
V Process, component or full product re-qualification: leaded to unleaded solder Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 8
C Refreshing an old and boring topic - Job descriptions and Roles vs Process Documentation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 38
R Where does IATF 16949 address Process mapping? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C OEE and In-process Inspection Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
S Effective nonconforming process for AS9100 8.7 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
T ISO 13485 - Process validation at critical suppliers ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
K Software Validation for Measurement Tools used in Process Validation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
J Sub-supplier change from manual to automated process - same specs - Report to FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
P Design verification driven by new equipment. How is this different than process validation? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
B Using Unreleased Documents & Process Maps for Internal Audit purposes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12