Process Tool Attached - 'Process title page' to describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs

A

andrey_or

My new tool

We try to use this new tool for covered requirement of certification body, AIAG and other. We use "Process title page" where describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs and other .....
This page allows us do not change the procedures or flow body, we try to make changes only in this page.
Please see it and tell you opinion.

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

Marcelope

I do not understand why you want to know how many PDCA-steps are metioned in a process, nor do I understand the botom table.

I have identified 12 processes within our productioncompany and described them in max 4 pages (APQP) per process

Am I doing something wrong then?

Marcel

B

Bob_M

andrey_or said:
We try to use this new tool for covered requirement of certification body, AIAG and other. We use "Process title page" where describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs and other .....
This page allows us do not change the procedures or flow body, we try to make changes only in this page.
Please see it and tell you opinion.
After a BRIEF view of your "tool" I may actually find it helpful.
We are weak in defining our inputs, outputs, and measurables on our main processes (just finished pre-assessment).
I may attempt to use this "tool" to help show everyone else the concept of process "mapping" and the plan do check act concept before our Oct upgrade audit.
Thanks!

PS: Not everyone here has grasped the flowchart idea or the overall "process" vs. Procedure concept

A

andrey_or

OK I’ll try to explain the main ideas.
This form allow:
1. Identify the COPs, MOPs, SOPs (one of IATF requirements).
2. Covered all turtle blocks.
3. Identify links between processes.
4. Identify records.
5. Explain PDCA for external auditors (and us)
6. Bottom table covered requirement for audit trial (like help for external auditors) according ISO/TS 16949 implementation guide AIAG CQI-7(June 2003)

E

energy

No need

andrey_or said:
OK I’ll try to explain the main ideas.
I don't know about others, but I get it. I see the use of this form demonstating to a potential Auditor that the Company does, indeed, understands the interaction between their processes. That, coupled with any kind of flow chart should send any reasonable Auditor looking for other low hanging fruit. JMHO :smokin:

B

Bob_M

energy said:
I don't know about others, but I get it. I see the use of this form demonstating to a potential Auditor that the Company does, indeed, understands the interaction between their processes. That, coupled with any kind of flow chart should send any reasonable Auditor looking for other low hanging fruit. JMHO :smokin:
I agree!
Now to try to use this on our "MAIN" processes that are outlined in our QMS so we are more prepared and understanding of our own system by the time we have our update audit.
This little tool would have been helpful for me about 6 months ago *shrug*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Minitab tool to evaluate PM (Preventive Maintenance) process Using Minitab Software 6
C Software Planning Tool for Equipment Qualifications, Process Validations Software Quality Assurance 3
E CQI-7T Form - AIAG Process Identification Tool 95-2000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
J Why is Pre-Control not a Process Control tool? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 13
C Tool Monitoring - Controlling a Process with Better Tool Monitoring Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
C SPC for a Changing Process such as Tool Adjustments Design and Development of Products and Processes 23
Z Process Map or Turtle Diagram - Which tool to use in my TS-16949 system IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
M SIPOC (Suppliers Inputs Process Outputs Customers) Process Mapping Tool example Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 11
A One of APQP Process Steps - OTS (Off Tool Sample) Approval APQP and PPAP 1
R APQP process as a planning tool for moving product lines to another factory APQP and PPAP 4
Stijloor APQP Process Assessment Tool - Excel .xls Spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
C Reference Guide for Process Auditors - Yet another Process Auditing Tool General Auditing Discussions 1
N PFMEA on lean tools - Failure modes of a PFMEA of the tool "implementation process", FMEA and Control Plans 6
L Does anyone have a completed AIAG Process Identification tool Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
D Tool Approval Process - Should we be using Cmk for tool validation Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Die (Press Tool) Manufacturing Process Key Indicators (KPI) Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
Q Need Example of Completed Process Identification Tool IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
C Capability for small number of parts process - Seeking free tool(s) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
C The AIAG's Process Identification Tool - How to Download IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
D AIAG Process Identification Tool Help! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
J Need Help with FPY Data in Assembly Process Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
A When someone refuses to follow a process.... Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 21
E Software maintenance Process Software maintenance Process to IEC 6204? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
R AS5553 Clause 3.1.7 f - "Implement a returns process....." AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
normhowe "The Problem with Quality Management: Process orientation, controllability and zero-defect processes as modern myths" Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
Judy Abbott General temperature used in the blasting process and laser process Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
B SOP for CNC turret punching machine for sheet metal process Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
A API Monogram audit review process Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
R AS9102 FAI Change in Material / Process Supplier AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
A Process mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
R MDEL Process Canada Medical Device Regulations 4
optomist1 Rates Daily or Hourly Process Improvement Training Consultants and Consulting 2
S Manufacturing Process FDA FOIA Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
S Manufacturing Process FDA FOIA US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
B Toyota PPAP Process - Three Questions APQP and PPAP 3
R Changes vs CMO - How can we simplify this process? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
A Ethics Committee Review Process for IVD Products EU Medical Device Regulations 2
V Laser Welding Process - Impact on Electrical Properties Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
Q Process: Knowledge Section 7.1.6 of ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
L Documented Information in Internal Audits Process (9.2) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
A Sampling plan for in-process QC (medical devices) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 13
R MRB (Material Review Board) Process using MS Sharepoint or MS Teams Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Clinical Benefit of device that only aids in a process for managing or treating disease EU Medical Device Regulations 2
C In-process inspection - Tooling and assembly lines for automotive companies AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
M Efficacy of an IT process after a cyber attack ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
N Sterilization Protocol Change in Validation Process and further impacts ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
N Riveting - special process Manufacturing and Related Processes 11
M Material incoming to the production process reflected in PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 9
A API Spec Q1 Purchasing Process - Supplier Reevaluation based on Supplier Risks 5.6.1.4 Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 17
B Handling lower detection limits for SPC and process performance Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1