Product Ideas for Manufacturing Startup

K

krishnat

Hi all.

I would like to start a manufacturing business in India. Can you suggest me which product would be better.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

reynald

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Idea for Manufacturing Startup

It depends on the location where you want to have it.
Start first with market analysis - who are your target market, what are their needs, how vast is your planned distribution network

I don't think there is a straightforward answer to this question about product but there is a step-by-step procedure to know the answer to it

K

krishnat

Dear Reynolds

Thanks for your reply.

Can I start market analysis with history of imports to India. Which material is sharing maximum imports to India.

Can I start with this kind of approach

Regards

reynald

Quite Involved in Discussions
Yes,
That is exactly what I did when I created a feasibility analysis.
I looked at top imported goods and want to capture that market.
Next step would be who's using them and where are they located.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Process for Product Safety - Ideas for Documenting Process for 4.4.1.2 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Chennaiite Product Release Risk Assessment - Ideas Wanted Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
G Looking for ideas "How to word" Warranty or Product Service into manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 3
R Non conforming product control for services - Looking for ideas and suggestions 8.3 Service Industry Specific Topics 4
N Brexit Combination Product Regulatory pathway for UK (MHRA). UK Medical Device Regulations 0
M Process Flow of ECN Product User and Service Guides Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
M Product Labeling EU Medical Device Regulations 11
F Supplier : Product Qualification Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 0
F IEC 60601-2-54:2009 Accuracy of CURRENT TIME PRODUCT IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
S Adding new product code/Catalogue number to existing 510K US Medical Device Regulations 0
G Scratched tubing to be treated as nonconforming product? Manufacturing and Related Processes 10
A Production for same product at two production sites AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
S Art 117 product classification under rule 5 EU Medical Device Regulations 0
M Teeth Whitening Product Classification Canada Medical Device Regulations 0
M Safety assessment of cosmetic product EU Medical Device Regulations 1
H EMC & Safety Testing of the product with the same Sr. No. for EC Declaration CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
P Product Requirements Control during Design Changes Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
D Digital Product Definitions Related Work Instructions AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
V Would the customer drawing change necessitate re-PPAP of the Product? APQP and PPAP 3
A Combination product Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
E UDI on product/packaging levels EU Medical Device Regulations 8
M Drug-Device Combination product CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
H Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR) Training Company IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
X Design stage overview (Product specification) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
9 Responsibility for Product Paid for but not yet Shipped AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
M Product Acceptance Software (PAS) PROCEDURE (BOEING D6-51991) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
S Combo Product Assembly Process OQ Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 0
V ADDING NEW MEDICAL DEVICE / Product, WHEATHER THIS AFFECTS EXISTING ISO 13485 CERTIFICATION? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
A Product Liability Insurance coverage for EU Importer by UK Manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 3
sonflowerinwales Outgassing - product inside a sealed housing Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
L Temporary Product Deviation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
FRA 2 FDA Product NCRs- Quality Review Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
armani 7.1.5 and design and development of product ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
M Aftermarket product PPAP approval IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
G How to find applicable standards for a new product? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
T Link GMDN code and FDA product code US Medical Device Regulations 5
S Combination Product - Packaging US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
S Can a product option change the product class? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
H Regarding EMC & Safety retesting requirements of the product CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
Q Product audit assessment IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S Submit under a new product code in a 510k? US Medical Device Regulations 5
P Product Quality Review API-GMP Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
D Shelf life of non sterile class IIb product. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
A Product Update and executing only affected System Tests, leaving out unaffected ones IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
K Can I make an exclusion of Design and Development in ISO 13485:2016 if my product is not regulated ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
M How to show the effect of the failure mode on the manufacturing process as a customer of product design process? FMEA and Control Plans 3
J Enough for PSUR to cover product family? (Procedure packs, not the legal manufacturer) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
B Product registration CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
V Product naming: Same name - different perfume & status CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
E Marketing, product and system requirements IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2