Product Ideas for Manufacturing Startup

K

krishnat

Hi all.

I would like to start a manufacturing business in India. Can you suggest me which product would be better.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

reynald

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Idea for Manufacturing Startup

It depends on the location where you want to have it.
Start first with market analysis - who are your target market, what are their needs, how vast is your planned distribution network

I don't think there is a straightforward answer to this question about product but there is a step-by-step procedure to know the answer to it

K

krishnat

Dear Reynolds

Thanks for your reply.

Can I start market analysis with history of imports to India. Which material is sharing maximum imports to India.

Can I start with this kind of approach

Regards

reynald

Quite Involved in Discussions
Yes,
That is exactly what I did when I created a feasibility analysis.
I looked at top imported goods and want to capture that market.
Next step would be who's using them and where are they located.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Process for Product Safety - Ideas for Documenting Process for 4.4.1.2 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Chennaiite Product Release Risk Assessment - Ideas Wanted Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
G Looking for ideas "How to word" Warranty or Product Service into manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 3
R Non conforming product control for services - Looking for ideas and suggestions 8.3 Service Industry Specific Topics 4
F Product classification according to the 60601-2-57: Particular requirements [...] of non-laser light sources [...] IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
M Reworking MDD product w MDR labeling CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
D Regulations covering Sterile product shipments ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M R&R Studies - how many? per product? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 3
A Eudamed actor registrations if you change AR for MDR product EU Medical Device Regulations 0
S Reliability issue - Frequent component failure of the product Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 0
R Statistical Methods for comparing test and reference product equivalence for quality attributes US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
T Do I need to add non-product related service providers to my ASL? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
L How to deal with the model number symbol for X-RAY PRODUCT Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
B Establishment and Product Registration Procedure - UK & EU UK Medical Device Regulations 0
I Is SRN required for a contract manufacturer (CE-Marking product)? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Process & Product Characteristic in Control Plan FMEA and Control Plans 17
L 1 product multiple factories EU Medical Device Regulations 0
C Product Lifetime on Labeling 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
B Acquired Medical Device Product Line - Documentation Requirements for Device Master Record ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
P API Q1 - Monogram Product & API 4F - Proof Load Test Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
R CE marked product sold in UK no EU rep CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
JoCam On-product labels for Medical Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 3
Awais How to mistake proof - Shipping Orders with Shortages - Product Quantity Accountability mismatch with Job Traveller? Manufacturing and Related Processes 17
L Product and process Deviation procedure Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
H Using/Selling power banks with your product as a "mobile version" CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
H Electronic care product on patient bed side - Flammability requirements (62368-1) Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 0
B Design Responsibilities for Mature Acquired Product Lines ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
D Dental application - medical product or not? Other US Medical Device Regulations 8
Q Product Quality vs Product Defects Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
J Verification of purchased product / supplier questionnaires ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
E Any template/ form of Monitoring and Measurement of Processes and product to ISO 13485? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
S Product Code 510(k) exemption US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
M REACH assessment of PCBA/finished product REACH and RoHS Conversations 2
J Validity of CE mark on distributed product when company ceases trading EU Medical Device Regulations 3
Q News cradle to grave - Product life cycle ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5
J Using of CE marking - Two CE markings on the product CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
W Final Report re: Market withdrawal of radiation-emitting product Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
M Combination Product - New MAA EU Medical Device Regulations 0
pbojsen ISO 13485 Requirements versus FDA product classification and GMP exemptions - Audits ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
Z REACH compliance for low volume product REACH and RoHS Conversations 1
chris1price Notified Body responsible for product safety under MDD? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
S Does a refurbished product required a new UDI? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
lanley liao How to understand and master the requirements of each section in API monogram product. Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
H Verification Process for the existing MDS Product IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
A UDI for product already packed up EU Medical Device Regulations 0
A Migrating from whole product CE marking to modular approach CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
H Medical device Product Registration Registrars and Notified Bodies 2
A Can a power Supply be an accessory to a medical device, if it is an 'off-the-shelf' product. IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
M Extension to shelf life of new product under MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 1
lanley liao Are there guidelines for application of all API monogrammal product? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2