Production Documents for Electrical/Electronic OEM

V

Vinayak Dixit

Hello all.,

Can Any one provide the document list to be prepared for Production department for an Electrical/Electronic OEM.

Plz provide Me the details of the Documents If possible.As we are planning to set up a production facility as per ISO. Plz provide me the list.

Regards
VD

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello all.,

Can Any one provide the document list to be prepared for Production department for an Electrical/Electronic OEM.

Plz provide Me the details of the Documents If possible.As we are planning to set up a production facility as per ISO. Plz provide me the list.

Regards
VD

For clarification purposes, do you have the following?

Work Instructions, router or shop orders or travelers, preventive maintenance log book, log book for ESD, if so which documents are you looking for?

or

Are you looking for procedures, specifications, manuals or the requirements of the standard.

Let us know so we could provide opinios as to your next move

V

Vinayak Dixit

Hello

Yes i have the work instruction but no the others like ESD procedures, specifications, manuals or the requirements of the standard.

Sp of you could guide me then it will be grt..

Vinayak

dsanabria

Hello

Yes i have the work instruction but no the others like ESD procedures, specifications, manuals or the requirements of the standard.

Sp of you could guide me then it will be grt..

Vinayak

Do you have a copy of ISO 9001:2008 or the draft of ISO 9001:2015?

This will help you established the minimum requirements that your need in order to establish a shop that complies with the requirements of the standard.

Second point - have you looked at the "More Free Files" section (top of the page) - for already established documents, forms and other useful information?

V

Vinayak Dixit

Thank you for the support

Yes i do have the ISO 9001:2008 but its not actually clearing my doubts on the document preparation means which are the documents... !! I am working on that to understand the specific things..

And i will check the free file section.

Now i am understanding how difficult is to set up a facility..

Thanq n plz do help me i u have any related documents for me.

Thank u

dsanabria

Thank you for the support

Yes i do have the ISO 9001:2008 but its not actually clearing my doubts on the document preparation means which are the documents... !! I am working on that to understand the specific things..

And i will check the free file section.

Now i am understanding how difficult is to set up a facility..

Thanq n plz do help me i u have any related documents for me.

Thank u

Now that I have a better understanding this is what you are going to do

First Step is to define your processes and the interaction of processes.

Make a flowchart of your main processes beginning with contract review - purchasing - receiving - production / inspection steps / non conforming material - final inspection / non conforming material - shipping.

Add the clauses of the standard and include supporting roles (internal audits, management review etc.

Second step is to do a GAP Analysis (you can use the checklist on AS9101D) and omit the aerospace criteria. NOTE: If you don't have it - PM me.

A Gap analysis is like a in depth internal audit that you will follow and identify areas that needs procedures / work instructions... etc.

Third step - identify the "SHALL" on the ISO Standard and develop your own procedures.

Finally, asking for other about procedures is like copying their processes - not yours and eventually you begin to change processes in order to comply with someones processes instead of developing your own.

V

Vinayak Dixit

Hi

Thank you for the reply. And i think i am on the right track.

I will follow your guidance.

Thank you.

Top Bottom