Productivity In Service - CRM philosophy environment

T

Telefonia

Hi, i have a problem here, and i need you folks to figure out something for me, becouse i need diferent opinios. Please forgive my english becouse im from Dominican Republic and we speak Spanish down here.

Im working in one of the 2 largest telephone company here in DR. In doing a projet that want to mesure productivity for all critical funtions here. Im talking about costumer service, front desk, back office, call centers, instalations of wire lines and inalambric lines, sales, marketing, channels of distributions, providers, and a bunch more, but i need that first.

We live in a CRM (Customer relationship management) philosophy environment, i think that will help me too.

Thax in advance for your comments, and please, lets here some ideas, no matter how bold it is.

Thanx,

PD.
Come visit Dominican Republic for your next vacation, i suggest Punta Cana, Bavaro and Casa de Campo. For a relaxing and fun time. (Its not that expensive)

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
T

Telefonia

Productivity in Service

Thanx Wallace for your answer.

You see, i need some ideas, i need examples, i want to read some facts.
I have check the URL, and a only find the philosophy of CRM, but the thing i need the most is examples of mesure Productivity in a Costumer Service base company, i need to hear the personal experience of anyone that work in that enviroment, i know that here i could find the light that i need in this forum, becouse im know you are all quality gurus!!!!

Thanx

D

Desara01

Re: Productivity In Service - CRM philosophy enviroment

:eek: You should get hold of the TL 9000 Measurements Handbook. It will give you some great metrics around customer satisfaction etc. That is where I would start.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Employee diet to reduce absenteeism and increase productivity Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 24
B Machine Shop Yield and Cost - Productivity, Yield and Absorption Performance Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
V Pareto Analysis - Six Sigma - 'Productivity Improvement' project Service Industry Specific Topics 1
R How do companies measure QC Productivity? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
T Error Proofing / Poka-Yoke Textbook by Productivity Inc Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
K CMM Productivity and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) to justify a new Acquisition Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
AnaMariaVR2 Paper Productivity vs. Digital Productivity Systems Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
E Are there any Productivity Standards for use by all industries? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
N Idea or proposal to Improve a Company's Work Flow and Productivity Benchmarking 12
I Six Sigma Assignment Problem - Case Study: Productivity Improvement Six Sigma 2
K Using Excel to Monitor Workflow and Productivity Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
M How to use SWOT Analysis to Improve Productivity Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
Q Data on Quality and Productivity to Shop Floor Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2
S How to develop Productivity Metrics Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
T High Productivity Engineering - Project Execution Model vs. Project Executive Plan Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
V How to Calculate the Actual Productivity for Projects? Software Quality Assurance 2
J Methodology to Improve Productivity using SMED & TPM - Experts opinion about it. Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
P Difference between Efficiency, Productivity, Performance ? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
8 5s in a 'Productivity Only' Environment Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 19
S Internal Auditor Productivity Metric? Internal Auditing 30
P Deming - Management of Statistical Techniques for Quality and Productivity Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 9
D How to increase productivity in your plant? Real-Time Data Collection / Monitoring Benchmarking 2
K Productivity Objective - Production / Downtime Tracking Program ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
G The basics of how to compute Productivity in a company Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
Brizilla "Measuring the quality of white collar employees and productivity." Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
C Presentation Material on Kill Waste and Increase Productivity Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M I am looking for some good white collar productivity articles World News 1
S Manufacturing process design inputs - Productivity, process capability, cost targets Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
P Process Productivity - Identifying Strengths and weaknesses of a production facility Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
P How Do I Measure Productivity? Throughput yield? OEE measures? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
R The Goal - by Eli Goldratt - A new way of looking at productivity Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 4
B Assembly Productivity Rate Improvements Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 14
B Developing Manual Assembly Productivity Rates Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
Marc Quality Vs. Productivity - Blame ISO 9001 Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 3
M SPC for productivity - Monitor the productivity level? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
JoCam Rental, service & installation - regulatory requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 2
E Qualification for non gmp service providers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
I Equipment service dates ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
H Operational planning and product and service provision when things happen so fast ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
C One Time Service Supplier - Temperature and Humidity Testing Service ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
D IEC 60601-1 - Service life testing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 8
D Device functionality over service life - Objective evidence required? Design and Development of Products and Processes 10
Q ISO 9001 8.5.1 - Control of production and service performance ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
L Design & Development of a SERVICE Service Industry Specific Topics 13
N Evaluation of service providers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
N "Placing on the market" & "putting into service"- one time regulatory event or Continual supply event? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
samarth IVD manufacturer and service provider ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
C Quality Manager vs Warranty (service) Manager - Authorities & Responsibilities Customer Complaints 2
J Product Service after CE Certification expiration CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
T Nonconforming product at customer detected by a routine inspection by field service Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9