Putting back excluded rows/data points in a control chart

Hello

I created a control chart about a month ago with about 100 data points. I had excluded some rows (rows 9,10,11) in the original graph setup dialog box.

I want to now udpate the graph so that the excluded rows/data points (9, 10 ,11) are included in the graph.

How do I do this.

I dont want to go through the pain of recreating the graph from scratch since I've made so many annotations on the graph.

Thanks
Zam

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 GDT of datums - Putting Datum C on a drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
N "Placing on the market" & "putting into service"- one time regulatory event or Continual supply event? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
R Suggestions for putting together a DHF (Design History File) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M Putting AR's name and address on label - Authorized Representative Labeling Requirements CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
N Putting a new IVD on the market during the transition period EU Medical Device Regulations 4
R Putting a Supplier on Probation Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 12
M Putting the CE Mark on Product Brochures and Posters CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 12
M Putting Quality Management Together - Getting People to see Quality as a System Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 12
S Putting Data Macros in a Form Fields - Access 2010 Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 5
N Putting SOPs in place in preparation for ISO certification - where to start? Service Industry Specific Topics 5
M Putting First Pieces with Masters - Need opinions Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
1 Putting Quality in place before shipping product Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 18
R Registrar Auditor putting more emphasis on training? ISO9001:2008 General Auditing Discussions 8
K Putting a regulated device on the market without the proper ISO Certs and CE Marking EU Medical Device Regulations 9
N Combining two time series graphs and putting a break line between them Using Minitab Software 5
G Manufacturing Aide - Putting a "Manufacturing Aide or note" on a customer print? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Industry Week is putting on a Free Lean Accounting webcast Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 0
Marc Putting the Cat Out - Love Your Cat Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 8
Q Key Quality Metrics - Manufacturing - Putting together a scorecard Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 27
Q Have you ever "excluded" certain job descriptions from the QMS? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
L Supplier Approval Process – Should the Quality Department be Excluded? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
E Software that may be excluded from FDA Oversight Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
I Inclusion of 7.3 design and development (previously excluded) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
I Content to be included or excluded in Design Control Meeting Minutes ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
D Are records required for excluded AS9100 clauses? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
Q Can 7.5.2 be excluded if you Outsources Special Processes? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
Chennaiite Why is JAMA textually excluded from the Foreword of TS 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
I Should Research be excluded from scope? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
B What key topic that is included in ISO9004 is excluded from ISO 9001 World News 2
D Managing Hotel Services and Selling Travel Tickets - Excluded ISO 9001 Clauses ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
G ISO 9001 Certification for Landscape Gardening Company - can design be excluded? Design and Development of Products and Processes 9
D Current Medical Device under 9001 Excluded from future ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
E ISO13485 application: May Subcomponents or Non-Medical Products be Excluded? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
B Steel Measuring Tape - Can a Steel Measuring Tape be excluded from calibration? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 38
Z Excluded Records for Excluded ISO 9001 Clause ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Sidney Vianna AS9120 - Should planning of product realization be excluded? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
T Addressing ISO 9001 Section 7 in the Quality Manual when Design is Excluded Design and Development of Products and Processes 6
L 7.3 excluded from Scope in QS9000, back in TS16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
D Confusion regarding design responsibility - What can arguably be excluded? Design and Development of Products and Processes 10
M ISO 9001 Clause 7.6 Measuring Devices cannot be excluded!? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 48
R Exception to 6.4 a) thru d) - Excluded from the Scope of my Quality System ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
P QMS-requirements should be excluded from the customer specific requirements Customer and Company Specific Requirements 13
Jerome MD Directive vs EMC Directive - Totally excluded (for both emissions and immunity)? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
V Question about API Q1 - Can Design be Excluded? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
K Multiple Comparison in Chi Square - More than 2 Rows/Columns in Contingency Table Using Minitab Software 9
B How to copy rows to another worksheet based on the contents of a column Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 6
Q Excel worksheet - Help required (viewing specific number of rows/columns) Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 4