Puzzle given by Company Recruitment Team

G

gudivaka

This is the history of the puzzle, they say so...(Don't know why they say so).

This is the Puzzle given by Company Recruitment team to recruit one
of their Deputy CEO and the time given is 15 min... (Maximum) and the
minimum time is..... Depends upon the person's IQ...

Find the attachment below

Let me know how much time you have taken to solve it .

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Q

QualityPhD

Re: Try this out - Puzzle given by Company Recruitment team

3 minutes ---- I just love these things!!!!!!!!!

JoCam

Trusted Information Resource

32 seconds for me. Not bad for the first day back at work after a bank holiday.

Jo

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions

Whew!...so hard, it took me 2 minutes 48 secs...:frust:

raffy :cool:

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions

For the mathematically impaired, would one of you savants post a solution?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somashekar Clementoni 1000 puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 2
Chennaiite Who is the one? A Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 5
Marc AIDS Puzzle Solved By Computer Gamers World News 1
I Mathematical Probability Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 25
U Magic Gopher Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 12
A Puzzle related to Quality for Internal Newsletter ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Sam4Quality Quality Definitions Crossword Puzzle Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 13
G IQ Test - Try to solve this puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 4
I Cave Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 1
Q I need a solution to the puzzle... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
A Coin Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 3
Icy Mountain Twelve Days of Christmas Puzzle Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Icy Mountain Statistical Puzzle with Poll Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
C C=O puzzle - What protection does C=0 provide a supplier? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 15
Claes Gefvenberg Another puzzle... Brain Teasers and Puzzles 9
A Crossword Puzzle on QMS (Quality Management Systems) Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 12
D A little light relief - A puzzle Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
M Proper way to develop LCL when only given a lower spec limit Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
R Major nonformance finding was given during a closing meeting of a ISO9001 certification audit General Auditing Discussions 76
S FMEA column column ''therblig motion'' for a given potential failure FMEA and Control Plans 12
V Correlating Maximum 'Range' of Values for a given "RSD" (Control Limits) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
V Pre-dispensed API material received in predetermined quantities & given to production Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
M How to Mathemetically Derive the AQL Tables given Lot Sizes AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 5
M Who has the final say on which subclauses are applicable from a given standard? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M QSB plus given by PSA and GM and ISO TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Q Should advance notice be given for Disaster Recovery Audit? Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 9
L Determining Cpk based on a given Sample Size, Confidence Level, & Reliability Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
Q Best tools to use to determine the best layout of a given area (Office) Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 9
A Probability of a good lot given that the sample was good Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
W Cpk for Hardness - PPAP rejected due to no Cpk value being given for a hardness FMEA and Control Plans 10
S How to calculate the 'planted' area in any given stretch of land? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 14
M No Tolerances given by Customer - Shirring (sewing operation) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Sidney Vianna Thanks Given to Others in Forum Posts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
S Applying ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 given known lot size and 100% visual inspection AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 2
CalRich I was given two copies of the CQE exam! Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
S Calculating an AQL given a sample size, accept/reject numbers, and lot size AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 2
C Show cause letter given as a result of a minor non-conformity raised by CB Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
H ISO 2768-1: No Length Tolerance Given on Print Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 5
N Should Employees be given Job Descriptions? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 43
Y What is the confidence level for a given AQL in zero sampling plan AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 4
J Calculating the overall MTTR for an MTBF of 476, given four subsystems Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
R New to Quality - How to achieve goals company has given me Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
R Help on Rational Subgrouping: How to Subgroup Data given... Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
P How to convert angle measurement given in degree to degree/Minutes/Seconds? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
F Ppk/Cpk value with 1-sided specification - Only given a lower specification Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
K Sampling plan to detect defective units - Given N=6000, PPM=500 Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 20
D Can Minitab Return specification limits required to achieve a given Cpk? Using Minitab Software 11
A Humour - IQ test given to job applicants in Japan Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 17
Marc If I was given the ASQ to 'Reform', I would... ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 14
Hershal Measurement Uncertainty.....stirring up dust - MU variance for any given calibration Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 21