Puzzle given by Company Recruitment Team

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

rickpaul01

Involved in HankyPanky
Re: Try this out - Puzzle given by Company Recruitment team

4.5 min
I have to question the under a minute folks - I saw the necessary pattern fairly fast, but even if I knew what I wanted in advance I couldn't click and select from 16 drop-down menus in under a minute. Not the first time. How do you manage? I'll bet you all text really fast too. :notme:
Another Einstein lover!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somashekar Clementoni 1000 puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 2
Chennaiite Who is the one? A Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 5
Marc AIDS Puzzle Solved By Computer Gamers World News 1
I Mathematical Probability Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 25
U Magic Gopher Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 12
A Puzzle related to Quality for Internal Newsletter ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Sam4Quality Quality Definitions Crossword Puzzle Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 13
G IQ Test - Try to solve this puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 4
I Cave Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 1
Q I need a solution to the puzzle... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
A Coin Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 3
Icy Mountain Twelve Days of Christmas Puzzle Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Icy Mountain Statistical Puzzle with Poll Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
C C=O puzzle - What protection does C=0 provide a supplier? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 15
Claes Gefvenberg Another puzzle... Brain Teasers and Puzzles 9
A Crossword Puzzle on QMS (Quality Management Systems) Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 12
D A little light relief - A puzzle Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
M Proper way to develop LCL when only given a lower spec limit Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
R Major nonformance finding was given during a closing meeting of a ISO9001 certification audit General Auditing Discussions 76
S FMEA column column ''therblig motion'' for a given potential failure FMEA and Control Plans 12
V Correlating Maximum 'Range' of Values for a given "RSD" (Control Limits) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
V Pre-dispensed API material received in predetermined quantities & given to production Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
M How to Mathemetically Derive the AQL Tables given Lot Sizes AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 5
M Who has the final say on which subclauses are applicable from a given standard? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M QSB plus given by PSA and GM and ISO TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Q Should advance notice be given for Disaster Recovery Audit? Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 9
L Determining Cpk based on a given Sample Size, Confidence Level, & Reliability Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
Q Best tools to use to determine the best layout of a given area (Office) Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 9
A Probability of a good lot given that the sample was good Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
W Cpk for Hardness - PPAP rejected due to no Cpk value being given for a hardness FMEA and Control Plans 10
S How to calculate the 'planted' area in any given stretch of land? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 14
M No Tolerances given by Customer - Shirring (sewing operation) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Sidney Vianna Thanks Given to Others in Forum Posts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
S Applying ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 given known lot size and 100% visual inspection AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 2
CalRich I was given two copies of the CQE exam! Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
S Calculating an AQL given a sample size, accept/reject numbers, and lot size AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 2
C Show cause letter given as a result of a minor non-conformity raised by CB Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
H ISO 2768-1: No Length Tolerance Given on Print Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 5
N Should Employees be given Job Descriptions? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 43
Y What is the confidence level for a given AQL in zero sampling plan AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 4
J Calculating the overall MTTR for an MTBF of 476, given four subsystems Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
R New to Quality - How to achieve goals company has given me Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
R Help on Rational Subgrouping: How to Subgroup Data given... Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
P How to convert angle measurement given in degree to degree/Minutes/Seconds? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
F Ppk/Cpk value with 1-sided specification - Only given a lower specification Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
K Sampling plan to detect defective units - Given N=6000, PPM=500 Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 20
D Can Minitab Return specification limits required to achieve a given Cpk? Using Minitab Software 11
A Humour - IQ test given to job applicants in Japan Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 17
Marc If I was given the ASQ to 'Reform', I would... ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 14
Hershal Measurement Uncertainty.....stirring up dust - MU variance for any given calibration Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 21