QMS Details for an e-services company

W

windows

Hi all
I am working in e-services company and manage the operation sector which include data Center, Development center, and Call Center, this company is prepare to handover this sector from the BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer) vender.
I get recommendation from quality man that, we should force the vendor to submit complete QMS for the operation that cover not only the three centers , but all issues of HR, Finical, Resources, Products, measurements,... etc, that cover by any QMS and prepare the company for ISO 9001:2008 in the future.
Thus I need some advices from this expert forum for these issues:
- What is the right QMS manual format that covers all ISO requirements for e-services Company?
- How I can make sure the QMS will cover all the operation centers activities?
- What are the most important Forms, Procedures, and Instructions we should get from the vendor to be parts in our QMS?
Best Regards

S

Sam4Quality

Originally posted by windows

Hi all
I am working in e-services company and manage the operation sector which include data Center, Development center, and Call Center, this company is prepare to handover this sector from the BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer) vender.
I get recommendation from quality man that, we should force the vendor to submit complete QMS for the operation that cover not only the three centers , but all issues of HR, Finical, Resources, Products, measurements,... etc, that cover by any QMS and prepare the company for ISO 9001:2008 in the future.
Thus I need some advices from this expert forum for these issues:
- What is the right QMS manual format that covers all ISO requirements for e-services Company?
- How I can make sure the QMS will cover all the operation centers activities?
- What are the most important Forms, Procedures, and Instructions we should get from the vendor to be parts in our QMS?
Best Regards
From this statement "I am working in e-services company and manage the operation sector which include data Center, Development center, and Call Center, this company is prepare to handover this sector from the BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer) vender.", I could'nt really figure out whether the company has handed over this sector TO the BOT vendor or taken FROM the BOT vendor. Could you elaborate a bit more clearly?

- What is the right QMS manual format that covers all ISO requirements for e-services Company? - A QMS manual is actually a customized form of the ISO 9001 standards, explaining all clauses in line with the company's requirements. If you already do not have prior experience with a QMS manual, I recommend you visit here to get a few samples. However, the idea is to visualize how a QMS Manual and its contents look like , and accordingly you can modify/customize your company's manual as per your e-services business.

- How I can make sure the QMS will cover all the operation centers activities? - By making sure you document and apply controls on all relevant operation center activities in a process approach methodology. However, documenting all those activities may not be required; control is required.

- What are the most important Forms, Procedures, and Instructions we should get from the vendor to be parts in our QMS? - If you have the ISO 9001:2008 standards, please go through it slowly once. Wherever you find "procedure shall be documented" or "documented procedure", it is a mandatory procedure. There are totally SIX mandatory documented procedures. However, you may document more procedures as found relevant for your organizations business, in order to maintain standardization and effective control.

Most important forms would be forms related to these 6 documented procedures, plus all other forms neccesary for the effective control of processes.

I would consider those work instructions most important that are required for the realization of product.

Ciao. :cool:

Top Bottom