QMS Manual Format and some more help - Oil field company

K

keema

hi! Good day to all..:) i'm new here in this forum and i hope you can help me with my questions..I am working in a environmental company and we have this new job for an oil field company..one of their requirements is to submit a QMS manual. so my boss ask me to get a format. i am searching the net and i cant find a QMS manual format for an environmental consultancy..maybe someone in here can post the format so i can show it to my boss..

lastly maybe a sample of quality system procedures..
thank you so much..and more power to this forum..:)

oh btw, im not sure but it should be in ISO 9000 standard..

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

antoine.dias

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Help please..QMS Manual Format and some more...

Hoi Keema,

Welcome to the cove.

Please do a search here first. A lot of info in that direction is already available.
Maybe you better start at the bottom of this page here where you can find similar discussions with attachments and after that you will also find info in the " post attachment list " of which the link can be found on top of this page here.

Lots of success and best regards,

Antoine

K

keema

Re: Help please..QMS Manual Format and some more...

@ antoine.dias and Marc,
thank you for your replies...i will just have to go and read on the links that you have posted..thanks again..:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S ISO9001 QMS: Quality Manual Examples & Templates ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
A How to prepare QMS manual for purchasing department Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
DuncanGibbons Should the requirements FAA/EASA Part 21 be addressed within the QMS and AS9100D quality manual? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
V Looking for a consolidated Manual for QMS, FSMS and Environmental system Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
alonFAI Update an existing QMS manual or write a new one for AS9100C Certification? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
F Process Maps as a complete QMS Manual ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
B Quality Manual - Description of the Interaction between Processes of the QMS ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 27
M ISO 9001 QMS Manual and Procedures for Laboratory wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
B Shared Processes - How do I reflect them in my QMS Procedures and Manual? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
L Developing a QMS Manual for AS9100 and ISO 9001 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 20
F Must the AS9100C quality manual contain the procedures and QMS documents? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
B Writing a QMS Manual for our FAA 145 Repair Station AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
T Language Translations or Services QMS manual template Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 6
A Integrated Management System QMS, EMS & OHSAS Manual Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 12
W ISO 13485, ISO 9001, and AS9100 Combined QMS Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 14
T Upgrading of QMS from ISO 9001 to ISO 13485 - Quality Manual Revision ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
F Should I remove references to AS9120 / ISO 9001 from my Quality Manual and QMS? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
J Looking for stand-alone QMS manual & procedures for ISO 14001 as a guidance document. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
Q Writing a QMS (Quality Management System) Manual from Scratch Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 2
S Please review my small company automotive manufacturer QMS Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 3
K Recommendations on Re-Write of Quality (QMS) Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 17
Q Inclusion of company safety manual and procedures in QMS Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
T TS16949 QMS Manual - Quality Systems Manual example or template Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 25
K Quality Manual Review - Please Review my QMS Manual and Comment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
C API Q1 Quality Manual Example - Trying to convert an existing ISO 9001 QMS Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 30
R New QMS Manual - Service Company - Seeking Review and Comments Service Industry Specific Topics 0
R OHSAS 18001 - QMS - EMS Combined Manual Structure help Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 5
C Medical Device QMS manual - MDD, AIMD, 21 CFR part 820, CMDCS, and the new ISO 13485 Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 3
H My Quality Management Systems (QMS) Manual - Please review - Opinions appreciated! Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 14
Q Can Exclusions be Made in QMS Manual - We make NO implantable devices Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 1
S Seeking: Example TS 16949 QMS (Quality Management System) Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 1
W QMS Manual for TS 16949 - Sequence for Writing the QMS Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 14
M Structuring an ISO 9001:2000 QMS Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 3
C Combined QMS (Quality Management Systems) Manual ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
R ISO 9001:2000 vs. QS 9000 Quality (QMS - aka QM) Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 6
D How do you structure your QA (QMS) Manual? A Historical Discussion Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 51
D QMS (Quality Management System) Manual - The Boss Wants a 4 Page Manual - What to Do? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 455
Vader22 INTELEX software for their IATF 16949 QMS IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
B QMS language EU Medical Device Regulations 2
Q Where to place our Safety Program in our QMS? Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 9
rivariva MDSAP audit QMS preparation Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 10
B How much staff input into the QMS is expected? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
giavannatabbs ISO 9001:2015 Control of Records - QMS Communications? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
B AS9100 Certification Audit Accounting for Additional Customer QMS Requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 15
T Relation between ISMS and QMS for a SaMD Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 3
T Errors & Omissions in Creating QMS Procedures AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
T QMS Compliance Department KPIs AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 20
A E-signatures for QMS? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
A Document control system for QMS in Google Drive? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
W Looking for IATF 16949 (and ISO 17025) QMS software Suggestions Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8