QS9000 Adequacy Audit Matrix

L

Linda Jurasin

I would like to know if anyone has an adequacy audit matrix regarding the 3rd edition of QS9000 with T/E or would know where I could obtain a copy? The one I have is a matrix for the 2nd edition of QS9000 without Tooling & Equipment. I am in the process of listing all of our internal procedures/instructions against each QS9000 T/E element. Hopefully this will serve as a useful tool for the registrar and/or external auditor during the pre-assessment phase. I understand that the matrix is not mandatory but this is something that our management would like to have. I appreciate any and all help.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I use such a matrix - I make every customer do one but I don't have a 'newer' one. Great idea, though. Maybe someone else has one. If so, I sure would like a copy. I'll have to do one soon myself.

B

begum

Adequacy Audit Matrix

Could I request a copy of your "old" one so that I use it as a model to develop one for myself please.

Begum

Marc said:
I use such a matrix - I make every customer do one but I don't have a 'newer' one. Great idea, though. Maybe someone else has one. If so, I sure would like a copy. I'll have to do one soon myself.

Top Bottom