Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

QS9000 Video

B

Brian Sackett

Our company is in the middle of QS9000 registration, and we have our manuals and have completed several internal audits. As part of educating our people and generating more interest, some of our department managers would like to include a video presentation in their next QS9000 meeting. I'm thinking of a video that covers the basics of the registration process, and the benefits and maybe some things to watch out for. Does anyone know of a good video that is not a sales pitch? Thanks for your help.

P

pthareja

Brian Sackett said:
As part of educating our people and generating more interest, some of our department managers would like to include a video presentation in their next QS9000 meeting. Does anyone know of a good video that is not a sales pitch?
Brian, do you think the video Kevin suggested is sales pitch?

I havn't seen that video yet; but I shall be longing to teach QS 9000 / TS 16949 to my students in about 2 months, and think of making use of it then.

I don't know about QS 9K much, except I am a lead auditor in QMS /EMS, did a three day course successfully on core tools, and also gave a presentation on the core tools as a substitute speaker, befor I attended that course. Have no practical experience ( of applying core tools).

By the way, any volunteers who can help me re-engineer core tools for application to teaching in an engineering college, I would love to interact, collaborate or even become a deciple.

pthareja

pthareja said:
Brian, do you think the video Kevin suggested is sales pitch?

I havn't seen that video yet; but I shall be longing to teach QS 9000 / TS 16949 to my students in about 2 months, and think of making use of it then.

I don't know about QS 9K much, except I am a lead auditor in QMS /EMS, did a three day course successfully on core tools, and also gave a presentation on the core tools as a substitute speaker, befor I attended that course. Have no practical experience ( of applying core tools).

By the way, any volunteers who can help me re-engineer core tools for application to teaching in an engineering college, I would love to interact, collaborate or even become a deciple.

pthareja
IMO, whether the video is sales pitch or not is nowhere near as important as whether it is a good teaching tool. I've seen some blatant advertising pitch films that were much more comprehensive and educational than films produced by University departments.

Advertising films can be fine if you have a knowledgeable instructor to deflate hype and call attention to good parts of film.

ADDED PLUS:
Advertising films can usually be obtained for free!

Top Bottom