Qualifications I need to adhere to for Thread Gage Calibration

K

KHebert

Im starting a calibration system at my shop and was wondering what qualifications I need to adhere to for thread gages. So far I have done the pitch diameter and major diameter of the go end of my gages. Do I need to do the same for my no go end? and where would I find a chart to allow me to see what tolerances I am trying to find?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

drgnrider

Quite Involved in Discussions
Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P What qualifications do you need for Auditing? General Auditing Discussions 15
V Supplier wants to perform pre-qualifications prior to every run instead of locking in parameters. Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
A ISO 17025 Requirement 6.2 - Department Manager Testing Qualifications ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
T MDR Adverse Events Assessments - What qualifications are required? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
P Consultant Auditing Qualifications Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
M API 6D-2014 24th Ed. Pto 6.10 - Heat Treatment Equipment Qualifications Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
Casana 2nd Party and Internal Auditor Qualifications & Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
M CO2 Incubators - Equipment Qualifications in addition to Calibration Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
K SSBB Qualifications and Experience Requirements Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
X Internal Audit Trainer Qualifications Requirements (TS 16949) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
P What qualifications are required to become an auditor for a CB (BSI, for example)? Career and Occupation Discussions 4
N Improving my Quality Qualifications - What certifications, seminars, classes, etc. Career and Occupation Discussions 2
C Software Planning Tool for Equipment Qualifications, Process Validations Software Quality Assurance 3
F Internal Audit quiz - Auditor Qualifications and Requirements Internal Auditing 34
B Internal Auditor Qualifications - TS 16949 Clause 8.2.2.5 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 20
J Where do you define Internal Auditor qualifications? Internal Auditing 9
D Minimum requirements/experience/qualifications to be head of quality Career and Occupation Discussions 6
D ESD Auditor - Qualifications Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
K CQE/SSGB Qualifications and Requirements Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
D Retrospective (Retroactive) Supplier Qualifications Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
M What qualifications should a Quality Assurance Manager have? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
K Internal Auditor Qualifications ? ISO13485 vs. ISO9001 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
M Career Planing - I want to improve my qualifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
C Internal Auditor Qualifications? Small Company ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
Q Process and Part Qualifications - Automotive Industry and Consumer Electronics IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
P Who can carry out CQI-9 Assessments? CQI-9 Assessor Qualifications? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
G Project Management Qualifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
1 Career Advice - What someone with my qualifications can shoot for Career and Occupation Discussions 7
A AS9100 Internal Auditor Training and Qualifications Internal Auditing 8
R How much Training for Process Validation? Process Performance Qualifications Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
P Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt Qualifications Six Sigma 5
A TS16949 Recertification Training - Internal Auditor Qualifications Internal Auditing 4
G AS9100 & ISO 9001 Internal Audits (-+) - Auditor Qualifications AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 26
S Advice on how to assess competency in the absence of academic qualifications? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
R Qualifications for taking CQE Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
L Professional Qualifications - Consulting in the UK Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
L ISO 9001 Quality Management Representative Qualifications ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
Q IQ, OQ & PQ (Installation, Operation, and Performance Qualifications) on a CMM ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
B IQ, OQ, PQ - Laboratory Equipment Qualifications? (eg. incubator) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
Tim Folkerts Getting a job - Strong on skills, weak on other qualifications Career and Occupation Discussions 12
M Inspector Qualifications - Qualifying someone to be an inspector Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 12
M Iso/ts 16949 Product Audit Auditor Criteria and Qualifications General Auditing Discussions 3
E A2LA Laboratory Management Requirements or Qualifications General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 10
E Source Inspection Minimum Qualifications - Complex PWAs and PWBs - SOW and J-Std-001 Career and Occupation Discussions 2
M Qualifications for TS 16949 Internal Auditors Internal Auditing 4
D Basic Requirements and Qualifications for ISO 9001 Internal Auditors ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
S Quality Manager Job Qualifications Career and Occupation Discussions 13
S Internal Auditor Qualifications - What qualifications should I include? Internal Auditing 49
A Internal auditor qualifications for product audits - TS 16949 Internal Auditing 16
M Qualifications - Board of Examiners Baldrige Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1