Staff member
Admin
Newsgroups: misc.industry.quality
Subject: Quality and the Global Redistribution of Markets
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:55:28 +0200
Organization: Glauser Engineering
Lines: 18

Is somebody able to help?

I am about to prepare a paper on the relation between the quality of products and services and the state of national economies as a justification for Deming's chain reaction. Romano Prodi's contribution to the Special European Council in Lisbon, 23-24th March 2000, http://europa.eu.int/comm/commissioners/prodi/lisbon_en.htm , has proven to be an excellent source. I am still looking for information on the global redistribution of market shares for different groups of technologies and products during the 20th century and especially after the Second World War in order to show, that Europe lost almost all its traditional markets. Even Romano Prodi confirms that only in the area of wireless communication does Europe assume a leadership role. I spent hours searching the Internet but with little success.

Ernst C. Glauser www.deming.ch

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Global Medical Device Quality Compliance Overview Presentation - Help Wanted Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
D Support Group for Global Quality, Regulatory, and Trade Compliance Professionals Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
V The ASQ Global State of Quality Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
Q Global Organisation Chart for the Quality Management Department Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
K Global Quality Department Organizing and Planning Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
I PPAP in GQTS (GM's Global Quality Tracking System)? APQP and PPAP 11
G Quality Control for Supply Chain - Team for Global Sourcing Organization Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
S Global Quality Leader Research Paper The Reading Room 2
K Goal - Quality Manager at Global Company Career and Occupation Discussions 9
Ajit Basrur Global Quality Metrics Report PowerPoint Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
E Product Development - Quality Manual - Subdivision of a global company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
B Global Quality Exchange (GQEX) database of certified companies ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 39
D Imaging/Image Quality Standards Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
D Quality Team Structure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
V Quality Objectives - ISO 9001 2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 26
E Best way to keep up with pharmaceutical quality knowledge and current affairs Service Industry Specific Topics 1
C Quality assurance in Pharmacovigilance Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
I Quality Policy and Objectives examples Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 4
Miner Quality checks of product QR codes FMEA and Control Plans 2
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 15
M Operational (free) simulation games for manufacturing and quality Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
I Help: QFD House of Quality Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
F Risk for Quality Assurance Department in a Hospital - Hospital Incident Reporting ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
I New to LEAN but not to Quality - How to run Kaizen events Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
T Ideas for developing a Supplier Quality Management System, non automotive ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
S SOP for ISO 13485:2016 Quality related Software validation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
S Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ) - Scrap element of calculation includes lost margin? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
S Quality manager considering data science Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 19
M Specific Values of Quality Objectives Benchmarking 5
J How to make Quality Control plans Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
P VDA AIAG FMEA - Slides for Quality Audience FMEA and Control Plans 4
T Question about Quality Department employee position titles Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
C Quality Manager vs Warranty (service) Manager - Authorities & Responsibilities Customer Complaints 2
S Proposed Quality Improvement - Thoughts? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
K A proposal for the model Quality Management - I need help for the project ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
was named killer CLOUD BASED QUALITY DOCUMENTATION vs. SERVER BASED Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
M MDR requires the NB to perform "tests in order to check that the quality management system" EU Medical Device Regulations 3
W Air Quality Measurement Hardware and Software General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
B Seven Basic Quality Tools (January 23) [Paid] Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
Q Quality Objectives Not Met - Resources promised by investors ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
E Resources for Planning for top quality Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 6
V What plans have been put in place to achieve quality objectives? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
B Include cost of quality (and other wastes) in an ISO 9001 system? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
R CQA Primer by the Quality Council of Indiana ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
A Objectives in Quality Policy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
B Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) A Key Process of the Quality Management System Dec 17... Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
I Good resources for learning statistics (quality engineering related) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
B What is the role of Quality Engineer in APQP and PPAP APQP and PPAP 3
A Supplier Quality Standard vs Senior Management Direction Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
Ron Rompen Internal Quality Alert Program Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0