Quality assurance area

sharonblon88

Starting to get Involved
We're in the process of NIOSH N95 application submission. They require one photo of quality assurance area but I thought the area would be multiple areas including different inspection. Please help clarify what they mean.

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Being as QA is defined as “confidence that requirements will be fulfilled” I agree with you.

As a feeling, QA is delivered rather than done.

Basically, we deliver quality assurance by working systematically: planning our work, working our plan, evaluating performance and taking action to improve our plan and our work; continually.

But some organizations have a so-called QA Department to help top management (or all the employees) to take care of their management system and this may have confused the authors.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
We're in the process of NIOSH N95 application submission. They require one photo of quality assurance area but I thought the area would be multiple areas including different inspection. Please help clarify what they mean.
You say that "they" require a photo. Who is "they"? Have you asked "them" what's expected?

Thee Bouyyy

Multiple Personalities
They are the staff of NIOSH. They require A photograph of the quality assurance area.

Why don't you ask NIOSH straight up what they really want? Because quality assurance is such a vast topic. Every company has a unique viewpoint on quality assurance and how it affects their operations.

sharonblon88

Starting to get Involved
Why don't you ask NIOSH straight up what they really want? Because quality assurance is such a vast topic. Every company has a unique viewpoint on quality assurance and how it affects their operations.
It's a long story. That staff who handles our submission has rejected us once, so we have to be very cautious if we ask.

Top Bottom