Quality Assurance Business Plan & Strategy

I

Isocyanate

Hello there,

I work as a Quality Technician/Engineer in an ISO/TS 16949 environment. We are first & second tier supplier to the OEMs.

I need to compile a business plan & strategy document re Quaility. This include cost saving and process improvement.

This is going to be submitted to the directors and in the abscence of a Quality Manager- I've had to step in.

I have a few ideas- however any advice or may ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
ISO

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello there,

I work as a Quality Technician/Engineer in an ISO/TS 16949 environment. We are first & second tier supplier to the OEMs.

I need to compile a business plan & strategy document re Quality. This include cost saving and process improvement.

This is going to be submitted to the directors and in the absence of a Quality Manager- I've had to step in.

I have a few ideas- however any advice or may ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
ISO

For starters, scroll down this page for a few links that may be of interest to you.

Stijloor.

Last edited:
S

ssz102

what is aspect of document and plan, quality or production or sales?

if quality dept, you may be observe a period of time about the whole organization running status to draw up related chart or plan

G

gavinjordan

Its quite a broad question without understanding the context, but what about starting with internal audit and use this as a basis for gap anlalysis SWOT which would link into strategy?

Top Bottom