Quality Assurance Plan for Engineering Service Industry

Z

zaid_iec

Hello All,

I work in a Engineering Service Industry, where our Input is the Existing Drawings from our entity in US with some specifications, updates & some are only specification and we have to create new drawings.

Our output is complete drawing with all the requirements fulfilled.

My question is how i can implement QAP in this type of work to minimize the errors produce in drawings. We use NX software for creating drawings.

And to summarize i would say How to have a Quality Procedure or Plan for a draftsman.

Kindly suggest.

Regards
Mohammad

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Good day Mohammad,

I think the mystery of quality plans for services can seem overwhelming, but it need not be so. The essential activities are similar to production quality plans in many ways.

List the things that need to be done. For each you can list what tool, equipment, form, instruction, information from customer etc. are needed to be successful. You can then list the controls needed: the information must be the most current (how is that ensured? Who is responsible for accessing it from where/whom? Is the revision current? Whose approvals are needed, if any, and how will that be achieved?)

Having identified these essentials, you can look at a number of quality plan attachments I have found via a search of the Post Attachments List - see the green button in the header.

Once you have done these things, please feel free to come back with whatever further, detailed questions you may have.

I hope this helps!

Top Bottom