Quality Auditing System - Audit Plan per guidance from ISO 19011

S

sindhureddii

Can anyone give me the template of how to do the following..its very very urgent..pls pls help me out.

Audit preparation, and audit plan
You have been asked to conduct a routine regulatory audit of All Better Now Pty Ltd, in particular the Internal Quality Audit System.
Your task is to prepare and plan for the audit using the learning’s from the course. As part of this task you must prepare an audit plan and checklist.

A

arios

Internal Quality Auditing System - Audit Plan per guidance from ISO 19011

This is not a template, but a list of the information that is meant to be included in an audit plan per guidance from ISO 19011:

"The audit plan should cover the following:
a) the audit objectives;
b) the audit criteria [e.g. ISO 9001, etc] and any reference documents;
c) the audit scope [e.g. manufacturing of product XYZ], including identification of the organizational and functional units and processes to be audited;
d) the dates and places where the on-site audit activities are to be conducted;
e) the expected time and duration of on-site audit activities, including meetings with the auditee’s management and audit team meetings;
f) the roles and responsibilities of the audit team members and accompanying persons;
g) the allocation of appropriate resources to critical areas of the audit.

The audit plan should also cover the following, as appropriate:
h) identification of the auditee’s representative for the audit;
i) the working and reporting language of the audit where this is different from the language of the auditor and/or the auditee;
j) the audit report topics;
k) logistic arrangements (travel, on-site facilities, etc.);
l) matters related to confidentiality;
m) any audit follow-up actions."

Essentially it could be in a memorandum format (in internal audits even an e-mail would work as an audit plan) and the intent of theplan is to aid you and the auditee in getting ready for the logistics for a particular audit. You should send your plan in advance to your auditee, e.g. one week before.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

George Weiss

Re: Internal quality auditing system

The term regulatory strikes an FDA or EPA flavor nerve.
The could be some significant regulatory focuses specific to a business implementation in such cases.
I have seen a short 1 page QMS, but what about audit templates?
In a classroom setting, as this is right? a more general, or basic plan is better than over focus right?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sindhureddii

Thanks Arios for the quick reply..can you please let me know that since it has mentioned internal quality audit system, can i take any area or department say for eg inward goods & product distribution activities or do i need to say about entire system

AndyN

Moved On

Can anyone give me the template of how to do the following..its very very urgent..pls pls help me out.

Audit preparation, and audit plan
You have been asked to conduct a routine regulatory audit of All Better Now Pty Ltd, in particular the Internal Quality Audit System.
Your task is to prepare and plan for the audit using the learning’s from the course. As part of this task you must prepare an audit plan and checklist.

Please don't post the same question in multiple places - it won't get you answers any faster.

AndyN

Moved On

Thanks Arios for the quick reply..can you please let me know that since it has mentioned internal quality audit system, can i take any area or department say for eg inward goods & product distribution activities or do i need to say about entire system

Are you attending an auditor training course?

G

George Weiss

Just a single process, clause, or section, audit might be a start.

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Here is a simple audit plan template.

Attachments

• SYSTEM AUDIT PLAN.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 807
Top Bottom