Quality Awareness Presentation Needs Critique

C

Chance

Hi All,

Kindly provide your input with my presentation. I am tasked to spread out the good news to the company. Giving people awareness about our system. I created a brief PPt presentation hoping i could convey the message to them.:agree:

Attachments

• Fundamentals of Quality system.pptx
    434.3 KB · Views: 761

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
Quality of ppt will depend upon the context-background-audience-delivery etc.,;
So, request you to add the context & background such that it can be understood/assessed to specific purpose.

It would have been appropriate to first establish with Slide-4 (purpose and need or reference of the elements) and then have 1-slide each for explanation/establishing link with daily activities)
(Although, You have tried to provide the delivery through notes annexed with each slide;
)
btw, i could not decipher slide-7 for team work.

sagai

Quite Involved in Discussions
Well, however it would be good to know some background information (who is the targeted audience, what are the key messages), this presentation gave a following simple messages for me:
- this is something about processes ( :) )
- it is sofisticated,
- somehow relates to improvement,
- I should do, idoknowyet, something in context with it,
- it relates to customer satisfaction.

As an introductory presentation, i think it stands well, and not killing people with details, so sum it up, it is a good, not over-killing marketing like presentation with simple messages.

I only would add a message about process documentation for the management, because I tend to believe the process documentation not only for operation level contributors.

Regards
Sz.

C

Chance

So, request you to add the context & background such that it can be understood/assessed to specific purpose.

It would have been appropriate to first establish with Slide-4 (purpose and need or reference of the elements) and then have 1-slide each for explanation/establishing link with daily activities)
(Although, You have tried to provide the delivery through notes annexed with each slide;
)
btw, i could not decipher slide-7 for team work.
The real situation is that my company have already designed/standardized all the processes. Now we are in the implementation stage, meaning to be able to utilize the system it has to be fed to everybody. Spread it out to all employees. Tell them that it is the responsibility for everybody to be committed to quality and take it seriously believing that quality is important and the company spent a lot of money to have quality folks in the company. Therefore as a QA person, it is my task to help the company in utilizing our system the best I could. I am planning to conduct monthly quality meeting ( discuss potential CI items & quality issues), give exam to every area about the processes, involve everyone.

C

Chance

I only would add a message about process documentation for the management, because I tend to believe the process documentation not only for operation level contributors.

Sz.
Thanks. Can you discuss further what you mean by process documenation?

:agree:

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi All,

Kindly provide your input with my presentation. I am tasked to spread out the good news to the company. Giving people awareness about our system. I created a brief PPt presentation hoping i could convey the message to them.:agree:

Make it more suited to your organization. Instead of generic quality system, you could conisdre any specific qms like ISO 9001, 13485 etc. and then describing its importance.

There are some great references on ISO website that could be helpful.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi All,

I think your last slide should be the first, and what comes after that should explain how customer satisfaction is achieved.

C

Chance

Make it more suited to your organization. Instead of generic quality system, you could conisdre any specific qms like ISO 9001, 13485 etc. and then describing its importance.

There are some great references on ISO website that could be helpful.
Thanks a lot for your help. Our QMS is based on ISO 9001. The people here don't like ISO obviously...but the company decided to be ISO certified. I am trying to avoid stressing ISO because we should be doing for the company and not for ISO. I hope this makes sense to you..Any suggestion please..:thanks:

C

Chance

I think your last slide should be the first, and what comes after that should explain how customer satisfaction is achieved.
Thanks Jim...I agree with you...:thanx: I guess the audience wants to know what's in my presentation is really for them...So I would make slide 7 is the main reason why I called them in a meeting..

Last edited by a moderator:

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hi All,

Hi Chance.
Each presentation is good, the focus should go on the target as well as the credibility of whom will be charge to present the message.
I hope that your top mgmt will put their faces here.
I saw that slide 5 mirrors an advice of mine in a my post to your question:)
As advice I would put something on 8 principle of Quality and make this presentation more fit vs your organization with some example. I do not know time and way to present, but sometimes too general presentation are not well seen.
Howver, try to invlolve also personnel with a final question and answers session at the end.
see you:bigwave:

Top Bottom