Quality Circles - Do you have Quality Circles in your company?

A

Andrews

Quality circles

Quality circles:
How many of you have active quality circles?
Are they effective?

If so,can you please let me know what you think is essential for effective quality circles?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I came across this 'oldie' which no one responded to. I did a search and didn't really find anything on Quality Circles in any forum threadsso I figured I'd bump the thread.

Anyone have any discussion on Quality Circles?

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
My Organization has an internal Quality Circle. Every six months we have a QAQC meeting...affectionately dubbed by me to be "The Meeting of the Quacks". It's a wonderful opportunity for us to see another facility within our ever expanding family, as well as refresh old contacts.

We discuss issues that range from site specific to company-wide concerns to industry issues.

Hey, wouldn't the Cove count as a Quality Circle? :D

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Hadn't thought of this place as a 'quality circle'.

'Quality Circle' was a hot term some years back but I've never beeen in a company which actually used the term.

Marc said:
Hadn't thought of this place as a 'quality circle'.

'Quality Circle' was a hot term some years back but I've never beeen in a company which actually used the term.
Nor have I. The idea of the Cove as a QC is interesting, but personally I see the Cove more like a giant brainstorm. Makes you a bit dizzy at times.

Cove Dwellers -> :gossip:

/Claes

Top Bottom