Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Quality Gurus: Question on Comparison of Philosophies: Deming, Crosby, Juran

V

vinay_nagaraj

Hi,

I am looking for some specific (bullent point) answers for the following questions. It would be nice if you could refer me to some article about the same:

1. What are the clashes and commonalities in the philosophies of Deming, Juran and Crosby?

2. Compare the 14 points of Crosby on Total quality with Demings 14 points and 7 deadly diseases.

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin
Hi,

I am looking for some specific (bullent point) answers for the following questions. It would be nice if you could refer me to some article about the same:

1. What are the clashes and commonalities in the philosophies of Deming, Juran and Crosby?

2. Compare the 14 points of Crosby on Total quality with Demings 14 points and 7 deadly diseases.
Welcome to the Cove, Vinay :bigwave:

This is avery good question and the responses have been equally informative. Thanks to all.:applause:

S

Slidingby

Wow, great information here! Great for people studying quality who are just starting out, similar to myself!

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Wow, great information here! Great for people studying quality who are just starting out, similar to myself!
Welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave: :bigwave:

Glad you found us. Would you mind sharing with us what you have learned so far? ;)

Please come back with questions or contributions. :agree1:

Stijloor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom