Quality Managers, Inc.

M

Michael T

Thanks guys! You make days like today almost worth while... I won't bore you with trivial details - just call it upper management troubles... :( If I'm not totally gray by the time I'm 40, I'll be surprised. :biglaugh:

Kev - I sure wish I had a secret to share... It feels like pro bono to me some days... :p At least with pro bono work, somebody is somewhat grateful for the effort...

Cheers!!!

A

Al Dyer

Energy,

I'm with you, I'd take gray over skin tone any day. It's always surprises me how fast the top of the head can get such a sunburn in such a short time.

For years I thought Vitalis was sun block!

M

Michael T

Too funny!!

:biglaugh: Stop it!! You guys are killing me!!! :biglaugh:

How am I supposed to maintain a really crappy attitude with this kind of levity?!?! :p

Thanks for the laughs... I needed that today. Unfortunately, it will be interesting to see what happens first... the tonsured look or really gray hair. (Both have started) :ko:

Cheers!!!

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
grey

Michael,

Many of us of the female persuasion find grey VERY attractive.

My husband just turned 41 and is almost completely grey, and I love it!!!

CarolX:bigwave:

M

Michael T

Now... y'all see there - Carol sure knows how to make a guy's day... :D Thanks Carol!! :biglaugh:

I sure hope it has a chance to go gray before it goes away... :eek:

J

Jim Biz

Carol - what would a 21 year old profesional Quality Manager find attractive about a greying 41 year old man??

(forgive me - I couldn't help myself) :D

After reading through this thread - I guess I have all the bases covered

Almost totally - what hair there is is white and WAY over 40.

Maybe that's part of the criteria for a Q Manager - Being around long enough to have seen most of the possible misteaks happen at least once ?? Right after I turned 50 I decided that when I fall down the ground has gotten a little harder as I get older - that's cause all of those others have been walking around on it and packing it down. :biglaugh:

M

Michael T

Originally posted by Jim Biz
what would a 21 year old profesional Quality Manager find attractive about a greying 41 year old man??

Wow!! and I thought I was a silver tounged devil... :ko: That was truly impressive, Jim. Is that also part of the criteria for being a Q Manager? :smokin:

Cheers!!

J

John Finn

Just reading some of thephilosophical thoughts on a slow afternoon and came upon the expression "common sense". To me that expression is the root of many misunderstandings in the world. When someone tells me that I used "common sense", all it means is that I did something the way that person would have done it. If I didn't do it the way the person would have, it means to him that I didn't use "common sense". Everyone thinks that he is using common sense when he performs a task; why would you not?

Top Bottom