Quality Plan template for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Business

N

Nadeem A.

Hi All,

Does anyone has a template of a 'Quality Plan' for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) business in Oil/Gas Sector?

I do have an idea but it would be great to have some more inputs from the intellectuals here to develop a better version.

Looking forward to see some responses.

Regards,

T

Ted Schmitt

Nadeem,

We are a valve manufacturer and this is the Quality Plan we use for our Projects (7.3). Hope this helps you some.

Attachments

• Quality plan.doc
    58 KB · Views: 1,969
N

Nadeem A.

Thanks Ted for your response but it won't be viable for EPC business. Looking for something that really talk about our processes. We design, procure and construct pump stations, compressor stations, tank farms, and other oil/gas facility activities.

Any other thought will be welcomed.

Regards,

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hi All,

Does anyone has a template of a 'Quality Plan' for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) business in Oil/Gas Sector?

I do have an idea but it would be great to have some more inputs from the intellectuals here to develop a better version.

Regards,

To my knowledge, there aren't many oil&gas people around here. Instead of waiting and hoping to get what you want, why not post whatever you have here. Those with exposures from similar projects may be able to offer ideas and suggestions for you to complete your plan.

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi All,

Regards,

I would do a search on Goggle for Quality Plans, I found plenty of them also I would do a search here in the Cove. I think Marc once said " A search is a terrible thing to waste".

Best Regards,

al40

N

Nadeem A.

To my knowledge, there aren't many oil&gas people around here. Instead of waiting and hoping to get what you want, why not post whatever you have here. Those with exposures from similar projects may be able to offer ideas and suggestions for you to complete your plan.

Harry,

Well, I do have an idea what goes into the quality plan but don't have a document that contains contents describing its processes. IMO, the following items can be considered to cover in the plan:

• A column for activities in Engineering, Procurement and Construction
  • Deliverables against each activity
  • Milestones for critical activity
  • Budgeted hrs. for the activity
  • Methods to control the activity
  • Evaluation Technique
  • Responsible function

Above bullets can be organized in a table (matrix) format. By populating those columns with contents, we can get a 'Quality Plan'. In EPC business, we have different types of projects so the contents can not be same for all projects, however it can be about 80% of the same deliverables.

I was looking for a typical populated quality plan for an EPC company. Anyways, good to see comments.

P.S.: I did search here but couldn't find the secific one. May be I wasn't good enough in searching it here and google.

Regards,

Top Bottom