Quality Procedures for ISO 9001:2000 - 5 clauses, with 22 processes and 6 procedures

S

sridhar

As per the new standards the quality management system consists of only 5 clauses, with 22 processes and 6 procedures?

I want to have some information regarding the procedures.

Especially the following procedures:

1. control of documents
2. control of quality records.
which are the part of quality management system clause 4 of iso 9001:2000

Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
N

Neelanshu Varma

Sridhar,
Beingin software industry, you must have come across configuration management plans/activities. Document & record control procedure are very similar to config. management procedures used for source code etc..

Regards
Neelanshu

For a new registration (ISO 9k1 2k).
Seeking quality procedures which are in use by someone with similar activity to be modified by us to match our activity.
(why to reinvent the wheel ?)
Business is reselling and distribution.
Any recommendations on where to find it ?
Thanks in advance.
GD

V

venkat

Mr.Sridhar

It depends on the type of industry you are in. Moreover one cannot get exactly the procedures for all clauses. we can get an overview and modify tthe same according to our requirements.

If you can let me know the industry I will be able to throw light on this.

Your mail id pls.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Does your Quality Dept Control Procedures Outside the Scope of ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
I Quality Procedures (as required by ISO 9001) for Inspection Bodies ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
Y ISO 13485:2003 &FDA QSR (21 CFR 820) Quality Manual,34 Procedures and Form Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 8
T ISO 9001:2008 Mandatory Procedures in Quality Manual ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 26
H ISO Quality Procedures for a Small Shop Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 44
M Quality Manual - ISO 17025 required Mandatory and Operational Procedures ISO 17025 related Discussions 7
S Quality Procedures Manual (ISO 9001:2008) for Construction Industry wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
D ISO 9001 - Hierarchy List of Procedures Starting with the Quality Policy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
E Quality Calibration Procedures - Frequency of equipment calibration - ISO 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 11
A I have to CITE the ISO clause in BOTH my Quality Manual and in department procedures? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 16
N ISO/TS 16949:2002 Quality Manual and Procedures IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
K ISO 17025 Quality Manual and 58 page Checklist - And how many procedures do I need? ISO 17025 related Discussions 5
M Quality System Processes without Documented Procedures Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 39
P How to have employees buy-in of quality procedures. Best practices? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
I Concerning procedures within Quality Manual ISO 17025 related Discussions 10
A AS9100D Quality Manual & Procedures needed Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 4
S ERP Software and Quality Department Procedures Integration Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
V Can Regulatory Head Initiate/Trigger the Change Control for Quality Procedures US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 9
T Standard Procedures vs Quality Procedures ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
A Online Navigation of Procedures and Quality System Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M The System engineering procedures is it considerd as Quality Assurance Procedurcs ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
L Storage Cabinets for Quality Documentation (Procedures and Records) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
K Creation of Quality Manual, Procedures Manual, Work Instructions and Guidelines ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
R Quality Assurance procedures for EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Compliance CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
M Quality Procedures - General Detail Level and Record Keeping Requirements Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
F Review of a Quality/Procedures Manual for a Ministry in Kuwait Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
K Quality System Roll Out Proposal Procedures and Content Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 13
F Must the AS9100C quality manual contain the procedures and QMS documents? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
M Mixed Use of Corporate and Site Level Procedures and Forms in the Quality System ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
A Can I Audit Quality Procedures if I come from the Quality Department Internal Auditing 5
J Lock-out / Tag-Out Procedures as Quality Controlled Documents? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
V Quality Procedures and Quality Manual Changes and Amendments Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
E Quality Manual and Standard Operating Procedures - File attached Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 15
D Helping rewrite the Quality Manual and Procedures - Hints wanted IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
K Procedures and Quality Manual written - Where next? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
A Is the Project Consultant allowed to see our internal quality procedures?? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
S Quality Manual Review - Should the manual link all procedures Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
P Quality Operating Procedures - Eliminating the term 'Quality' Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 34
C Quality Manual and Procedures Manual for Small Service Business Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 11
I Short SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) or Add to Quality Manual? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 10
C Can we do changes in the quality manual procedures ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
M Write Quality Manual before Procedures? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 19
D Procedures or Quality System relative to a Telecommunication Organization TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 3
M Totally confused over changes to issue numbers - Quality & procedures manuals Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
R Quality Assurance Procedures vs. Standard Operating Procedures Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 15
P One page quality procedure - Changing format of our quality procedures Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
S Quality manual, Procedures, WI & process mapping for oil field chemical & Eqpt.trader Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
D Quality Manual and Procedures incorporated in same document Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
S Documents / Following Procedures - FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 12
Y What is the difference between Quality System & Quality Procedures? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13