Quality Techucuan (Technician) in Electronics - Defining Postion Requirements

Eugene.L

Registered
Hello. I'm Quality Manager and my main field is mechanical. I have to hire Quality Technician for Electronic section of the department. I have general knowledge in electronic, but would like to have community input. Can somebody help me with position requirements for Quality Technician in Electronic section. Manufacturing process is assembly of electromechanical device including PCBAs, cables, harnesses and complex mechanical sub-assemblies. PCBA's, cables, harnesses are supplied by vendors.

Thanks.

Eugene

M

MatiB

What kind of industry this is?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bjourne

Might you give us more information on what kind of job he is expected to do or the scope of what he is expected to do in your industry..? Some additional information so the guys can help you better :)

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello. I'm Quality Manager and my main field is mechanical. I have to hire Quality Technician for Electronic section of the department. I have general knowledge in electronic, but would like to have community input. Can somebody help me with position requirements for Quality Technician in Electronic section. Manufacturing process is assembly of electromechanical device including PCBAs, cables, harnesses and complex mechanical sub-assemblies. PCBA's, cables, harnesses are supplied by vendors.

Thanks.

Eugene

Eugene,

At this stage all I can suggest is three sections to result in a competent person:

A. Required attributes or behaviors
B. Skills required
C. Knowledge required

Recruit for A and train for B and C as required so the person does their job well (when supported by an effective management system).

John

Top Bottom