Query about ISO 9001 Certification Documentation for a Service company

A

anzarsalam

Can you pls, share sample list of SOPs required for ISO Certification mainly for Service firm i.e. providing engineering services installation, repair, maintenance, etc.

A

anzarsalam

Can you pls endorse my understanding or rectify

4.2.3 Control of documents
 4.2.4 Control of records --> we should have a record of all revision, repair, installation, purchase, handing over and taking over of documents, list of documents, logs etc
 8.2.2 Internal audit --> Internal and external accounts audit
 8.3 Control of nonconforming product --> can you pls explain
 8.5.2 Corrective action --> documented procedure for dealing with any abnormality in process something like managment review
 8.5.3 Preventive action --> since we are engineering organization, i think we should have documented procedure for safty at work

AndyN

Moved On
Can you pls endorse my understanding or rectify

4.2.3 Control of documents
 4.2.4 Control of records --> we should have a record of all revision, repair, installation, purchase, handing over and taking over of documents, list of documents, logs etcSeems reasonable
 8.2.2 Internal audit --> Internal and external accounts audit The requirement is for internal audits of the QMS
 8.3 Control of nonconforming product --> can you pls explain You need a procedure on how to handle any situation where your service is found to not conform
 8.5.2 Corrective action --> documented procedure for dealing with any abnormality in process something like management review Not sure what you mean by "management review", corrective action is a procedure which is followed when issues are found, like correcting non conforming services
 8.5.3 Preventive action --> since we are engineering organization, i think we should have documented procedure for safety at work
Safety isn't part of a QMS. Preventive action is about taking steps to identify and prevent service problems.

Top Bottom