Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

RAC (US) Exam - Fall 2014 - Study Group?

I am looking to form a study group for RAC US Exam - Fall 2014. Open to format (email, Skype, etc.).

Please PM if interested!

By the way - I am located CST.

Paid Advertisement - Forum Supporter
D

decent

Hi,

Did you take the RAC(US) in Fall 2014 ? I am planning to take it in Spring 2015. I would appreciate if you could provide some guidance as to how to prepare for it.

thanks

L

LittleG

Hi,

Did you take the RAC(US) in Fall 2014 ? I am planning to take it in Spring 2015. I would appreciate if you could provide some guidance as to how to prepare for it.

thanks
Hi decent,

Did you take the RAC exam in the spring?

How did you do?

Hi. I am taking the RAC-US exam in Spring of 2019 and live in the Atlanta, GA area. I have always been a very good person to study with, especially with one person. Is there anyone in this areas that would like to study together? I have a lot of RA experience and was previously certified and let my certification lapse! Originally took in roughly 2005 and didn't find that difficult but this one is much more difficult in my opinion. Would really like to have a study group and think that it is invaluable to study out loud. If not in GA, perhaps someone would want to study on Skype or some other way where we could study "in person".

Top Bottom