Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

RAC US Spring 2019 certification - Study group

I am taking the RAC US in Spring of 2019 and would like a study partner. I was previously certified but let my certification lapse (long story). I didn't think that the exam was difficult the first time around but the current exam seems much more challenging and I think having at least one study partner would be a great idea. I am in the Atlanta area and would love to find someone in this area, but could also study with someone over Skype or in some other "face to face" way. Feel it would be extremely and would appreciate anyone that may be interested. Thanks

I am taking the RAC US in Spring of 2019 and would like a study partner. I was previously certified but let my certification lapse (long story). I didn't think that the exam was difficult the first time around but the current exam seems much more challenging and I think having at least one study partner would be a great idea. I am in the Atlanta area and would love to find someone in this area, but could also study with someone over Skype or in some other "face to face" way. Feel it would be extremely and would appreciate anyone that may be interested. Thanks
have you given exam in spring 2019 ?

Top Bottom