RCCA per AS9100D 7.5.2

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource
Valid? What about value-added? If that is the type of nonconformity one can find during an aerospace QMS audit, which leads to ZERO improvement, it just gives more ammunition to the detractors of third party auditing.

My experience as the quality manager says lots of things get messed up when doc control is not effective.

Can you please disclose your NC quota, when performing as a CB auditor?

Absolutely. I have no quota. I wouldn't accept a contract with those kinds of strings attached.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
My experience as the quality manager says lots of things get messed up when doc control is not effective.
No disagreement from me there, but a numbering mismatch for a procedure is no evidence of document control going awry. It is a mickeymouse nonconformity in itself, the exact type of nonconformity an aerospace auditor would write up to fulfill a quota.

Absolutely. I have no quota. I wouldn't accept a contract with those kinds of strings attached.
You know as well as I do such quotas would never be established in a contract, and they would typically be communicated via an email from a Program Manager.

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource
No disagreement from me there, but a numbering mismatch for a procedure is no evidence of document control going awry. It is a mickeymouse nonconformity in itself, the exact type of nonconformity an aerospace auditor would write up to fulfill a quota.

I audit ISO 9001 to avoid conflicts with E.S.M Aerospace customers and suppliers.

I would write it up if it impacted the assessment.

You know as well as I do such quotas would never be established in a contract, and they would typically be communicated via an email from a Program Manager.

I can honestly say that has not been part of the conversation with my employer. Thank goodness. 6 years and some 200 audits later.

Top Bottom