Re-certification update

M

mibusha

Further to my post on 10/5/99. After discussions (shouting matches?) with the president of our registrar on three diffent occasions I have received three different letters of explanation/apology. Ranging from "send the old cert back and we'll send you a new one", to "Sorry about that. We'll upgrade to TE certicication at your next audit" {huh!}, to "sorry about that, we'll extend your present cert{the one they say is no good}until January 2000 and you can recertify to QS9000TE at that time".

More discussions today.

Michael

M

mibusha

Well, all seems quiet now. We have agreed to upgrade to TE certification-and they have agreed to extend our present QS9000 certificate (again, the one they say we can't have). It's a case of "Don't ask-don't tell"! We got a heck of a deal on the upgrade though!

Michael

W

waberens

Michael,

The RAB site has a list of registrars that can audit to each standard. For TE there are only nine currently listed. Granted it may take some time for them to update their list, but as I have been following your thread they have not added any new registrars. If they could not provide it before can they now? The RAB site is www.rabnet.com

Bill

Top Bottom