Recent Updates to 21 CFR Part 820?

G

gunilletta

I know that the 21 CFR 820 is updated once per year by the FDA but I'm not able to trace out easily what the changes are.:confused:
Anybody can help?

Thanks in advance:thanx:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
G

gunilletta

Re: Updates to 21 CFR 820 ?

Dear Ajit, thanks a lot for your useful answer.
However, I have a new question relating to the same topic. Looking into the FDA website, I cannot find the 2011 version, only the 2010 seems to be available.
Can you help me with the correct link?

Thanks a lot in advance

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin
Re: Updates to 21 CFR 820 ?

Dear Ajit, thanks a lot for your useful answer.
However, I have a new question relating to the same topic. Looking into the FDA website, I cannot find the 2011 version, only the 2010 seems to be available.
Can you help me with the correct link?

Thanks a lot in advance
You are right - the website is not updated :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Recent changes to ISO 14971 - SOP required for managing standard revisions ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
W Non-Conformance from recent Audit carried out on Purchasing AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 11
S IFU on web page - Consequences if the most recent one is not uploaded EU Medical Device Regulations 3
A Internal Audit - Findings - Recent Internet Audit (Prior to Certification) IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 7
M Recent ISO 9001 Re-registration Audit Questions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 39
H Listing the gaps between EN ISO 14630:2012 and recent vesions Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
T Before recent Quality Standards - History Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
G Free ASTM Standards? Recent Court Ruling making their standards free? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 10
L Lessons Learned from our recent ISO/TS 16949:2009 Surveillance Audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B What is the most recent version of MEDDEV 2.4/1 rev8 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
J AS9100 & recent amendments to FAA Title 14 (14 CFR) Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 2
Steve Prevette A recent presentation on SPC and "Leading Indicators" Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 23
J Angularity or Composite profile - Angularity callout on a recent print Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
F Recent ISO 9001 audit - Pallet/spool heat treat records ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
ScottK Observations on recent interviewees... Career and Occupation Discussions 8
A Where to Find the Most Recent Standards? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 7
RoxaneB A much "needed speeding ticket" - Results of recent external audit General Auditing Discussions 7
P Recent article from the BBC website (American Automotive) World News 20
ScottK My recent ISO9001 Kickoff Presentation - powerpoint .ppt - By request ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
W Recent graduate from Texas A&M University Career and Occupation Discussions 6
A Anyone Hear about a recent AS Mandate Letter from UTC and Boeing? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
T Some Recent Linux Info After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
D GM Controlled Shipping Restriction due to a recent quality issue Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
H Layered audit updates after COVID-19 shutdowns Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 0
R Plea for advice on transitioning between Notified Bodies (label updates) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
I Revision History Date - date of updates or date of release? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
B CQI-11 (Plating Audit) - New revision updates IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
U What is the process for making updates to our Processes? Design and Development of Products and Processes 11
M Informational US – MITA UPDATES SERVICING AND REMANUFACTURING WHITE PAPER Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational Several revised or updates USFDA guidance Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
K Unique Device Identifier for updates to legacy standalone software Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
M CER (Clinical Evaluation Reports) updates - Product Codes EU Medical Device Regulations 2
V Who should define and own the Design and Development Plan and how to maintain the updates and revisions. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
G KPC & KCC verification and updates FMEA and Control Plans 15
M Informational US FDA – FDA provides updates on the agency’s continued commitment to evaluating postmarket safety of Essure device Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
C Updates on Documentation for outsourced OEM from ISO 13485:2003 to ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
K Risk Analysis Updates due to complaints ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 10
M Medical Device News FDA News - 27-08-18 - 2018 Learning program and GUDID updates Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
M Updates to EN 62366 & ISO 14971? Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
B Company Name Change - ETL Labels and Report Updates CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
C Change Order necessary to document FMEA Updates? FMEA and Control Plans 1
F Quality Manual Updates - ISO 9001:2015 and API Q1 9th Editition Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 14
B Update our PFMEA after Supplier updates their PFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 4
M Updates on proposed EU Medical Device Regulations - June 2016 EU Medical Device Regulations 20
Q FDA - Annual Report Submission Format and QMS updates Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
M FDA's expectation for validating OTS software updates Other US Medical Device Regulations 8
M Automated Revision Updates - Notifications of new revisions for ISO's to subscribers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
E Design Dossier/DHF Updates - What to Keep EU Medical Device Regulations 2
Jim Wynne Windows 8.1: No Security Updates Without Update 1 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
T Select Updates for Non-Clinical Engineering Tests - Intravascular Stents Other US Medical Device Regulations 0