Recognised/reputable courses for ISO 13485 Section 7.3 (Design & Development)?

Hi all,

I would like to gain knowledge on section 7.3 of ISO 13485. We are procedure pack manufacturers and thus are exempt from the design and development aspects of 13485. Short of applying for a new job/role in a company that does have that, what courses or material are there so I can brush up on this part of the standard?

I would like the knowledge too for my next role eventually.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Jonathan,

I would use clause 7.3 (and more perhaps) as my criteria to select courses in packaging design.

My Google search yielded lots of packaging design courses but many seemed little more than graphic design.

Please let us know which courses you choose.

Many thanks,

John

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Updated FDA's List of Recognised Standards - August 2012 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
U Recognised Methodology for Monitoring Software Development Performance Software Quality Assurance 1
chris1price Suggest a recognised qualification for a Quality professional in the UK Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
C Reputable Online CSSGB Training - Are there any? Six Sigma 4
JoCam Reputable, UK based Consultant for the Health & Safety standard OHSAS 18001 Consultants and Consulting 14
V Reputable on-line Certification Courses for ISO 14971 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
J Reputable Third Party Inspection (Metrology Lab) In USA? Cam Profile Measurement General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
A How do I find a reputable consultant to review our QMS? Consultants and Consulting 23
R Reputable Six-Sigma Green Belt off-site training program companies Six Sigma 3
K The best way to source reputable 3rd Party QC Services in China, Guangzhou area? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 13
R Which reputable colleges/universities offer online undergraduate College degrees? Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
K HELP! Looking for a REPUTABLE Registrar - We're located in NC Registrars and Notified Bodies 29
M On-demand EU MDR Compliance toolkit with online training courses, templates & document management system Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
K Becoming a Trainer for ISO/AS Lead Auditor and AATT Courses Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
N Design V&V courses Career and Occupation Discussions 11
Sidney Vianna IAQG News New IAQG Resources - AS9104-3 Requirements for Aerospace Auditor Competency & Training Courses AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
G GD&T Courses Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
H Online courses/program for medical device regulation EU Medical Device Regulations 5
F Online courses - Metrology, standardization, calibration and ISO 17025 Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
S Education authority requires approval of all courses - Training services provider ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
A IRCA QMS Foundation Courses India ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
M Courses / Workshops on Registration of Medical Devices WW Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2
Ajit Basrur Any recommended courses to FDA and CBP Import Process? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
T Training courses for improving 'Coaching and Mentoring skills' within Europe Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S Please recommend any good training courses for Medical Device Regulations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
I AS9100C Lead Auditor Training Courses being Cancelled AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
Marc What courses would you take? What other Training would you want? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
T UK Quality Engineering Courses - Your ideas please Career and Occupation Discussions 3
S FDA Training courses on Pharmaceuticals in the US Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
AnaMariaVR2 Public Health, Vaccines & Brain Drugs courses Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
A Recommend good Root Cause Analysis Training Courses in the UK Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
2 Recommended Training Courses Companies Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
N Good Internal Auditing Training Courses Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 13
K The Role of Management and Human Resources Training Courses Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
Q Has Anyone Heard of Quality University (Online Courses) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
B How do you evaluate courses - eg. Awareness Training, Concept etc. Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M Calibration Training Courses - East Coast Training Providers General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
D Where can I take Six Sigma Certificate Courses Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
K Can I join External or Online Internal Auditor Courses Apart from my Company...? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
C Internal Auditor Training Courses in Australia - Recommendations ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
C Training courses for DOE (Design of Experiments) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
A Postgraduate or similar courses Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
M Suggestions for Internal Audit Training Courses Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 10
T Good training courses covering Risk Management Tools Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
G Internal Auditor vs. Lead Auditor courses (IRCA certified) - What are the differences Internal Auditing 17
L Courses in Supplier quality management - Sydney or NSW Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
J IRCA Approval of ISO/AS Courses - Need help ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 5
J Approval or Certification of the AS courses by the RABQSA? AS9104/3 changes? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 7
N ISO training Courses for one moving to IT Security and Audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
J Non-Professionals at RABQSA - RABQSA Certification courses ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 1