Recommendations on a good ISO 9001 "transition" auditor training

Sandyd

Starting to get Involved
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good "transition" auditor training? Training for a lead auditor to learn to audit to the new standard?

Thanks!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

Mrs. Fred

Hi Sandyd,

I took a class from SAI Global that was exceptional IMO. You can find all the classes offered on their website but the one I took was the ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor. Good luck!

Sandyd

Starting to get Involved
Thank you. I have taken the Lead Auditor training (9001:2008) from SAI as well. I don't feel the need to take a full Lead Auditor course -- just something for the new standard as some areas seem vague to me.

M

mguilbert

I took the 2015 Lead Auditor training with BSI. I had already had lead auditor training to 2000. Several in the class who had the lead auditor training to earlier versions of the standard and only took the auditor portion of the class.

Koala

Involved - Posts
I really like Axeon. I have taken the AS9100 C Lead Auditor, ISO 9001:2015 Transition Training, and a course for managing risk. I have taken many classes over the years from different companies- I really like the teachers with Axeon. I will be taking their classes again. Also- they are now offering online classes as well. I have not taken one of those yet- but I might in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Any recommendations on canned ISO 9001 documentation? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M Software recommendations for ISO 9001 Documentation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
B ISO 9001 Course Recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
dsalcido TS16949 and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (Assessor) Training Recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
D Recommendations for ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
M ISO 9001 Certification - Registration Body Recommendations General Auditing Discussions 8
J Tracking ISO 9001 documentation - Seeking software recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
J Recommendations for online ISO 19011 training? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
C Recommendations for UK-based ISO 13485 internal auditor training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
K Seeking ISO 13485 Registrar Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 15
P QMS software recommendations for a small ISO 13485 company Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
H ISO/IATF Internal Auditor Recommendations For Manufacturer In California, USA Internal Auditing 3
V Recommendations for Training and Certification for ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
T ISO 13485 Book and Training Class Recommendations wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
R ISO 14001 Implementation Book Recommendations Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 26
H ISO 9126 E-learning training course - Recommendations wanted Software Quality Assurance 3
J Software for ISO Document Control - Recommendations Wanted Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 7
T ISO 14001 EMS Software Assistance and Recommendations Please ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 12
Q ISO 13485 CMDCAS Registrar Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 23
J Recommendations on calibration interval (frequency) ISO/IEC 17025:2005 para 5.10.4.4 ISO 17025 related Discussions 5
B ISO 13485 Training Organizations in the US - Seeking Reviews and Recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
K ISO/TS16949 Lead Auditor training - Recommendations? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 27
A Registrar For ISO / TS 16949: Seeking Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 36
Q Seeking Recommendations: Public ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training course Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 11
C ISO 13485 & ISO 17025 Books and ISO 14969 - Seeking Recommendations / Reviews ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
R Seeking: Iso Ts 16949:2000 Book Recommendations Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
M HR (Human Resources) based software recommendations Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 2
S MDR consultants - in search of recommendations for a consultant for MDR transition. Paid Consulting, Training and Services 7
C QMS Document Management Software Recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 15
A EAR costs and recommendations under MDR CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
C Looking for APQP Training recommendations preferably in the aerospace industry APQP and PPAP 2
M Informational US FDA Draft Guidance – Breast Implants – Certain Labeling Recommendations to Improve Patient Communication Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
T Electronic ECO/ECR Process - Software recommendations Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
E Recommendations for CBs south of England AS9100 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
M Authorized Representative services for the EU Recommendations EU Medical Device Regulations 3
D Clinical Evaluation Report - Consultant Recommendations Consultants and Consulting 9
Tagin Recommendations for calibration labels for ESD floor mats General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
M Informational MHRA Guidance – Recommendations from the independent Expert Advisory Group on the use of Paclitaxel Drug-Coated Balloons (DCBs) and Drug-Eluting Stent Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
pbojsen Computerized Learning Management Systems (Training systems) recommendations? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
Pmarszal Software Validation Training Course - Recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
K Recommendations for books on artificial intelligence software Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
J Good Laboratory Practice: online training course recommendations? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
QIE QMS and PLM software recommendations Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 6
M Medical Device News FDA Releases Draft Recommendations on Premarket Submissions for Management of Cybersecurity in Medical Devices Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
J Recommendations on Inspection/SPC Software Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
M New AS9100 Registrar - Recommendations for Transfer Registrars and Notified Bodies 3
O Supply chain strategy or commodity strategy reading recommendations Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
E Best GD&T training - Your suggestions and recommendations please Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
R Quality Management Software Recommendations ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Recommendations for joining a professional association and obtaining quality certific Professional Certifications and Degrees 2