Reducing Material Handling Costs - In-Floor Tow-Line Conveyor System

C

cansezen

Hello;

I'm an industrial engineer and working on a project that aims to reduce material handling cost. In this case I'd like to learn about in floor tow line conveyor system.

What is investment cost, ROI, setup procedure?

What are benefits or disadvantages of this system?

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello;

I'm an industrial engineer and working on a project that aims to reduce material handling cost. In this case I'd like to learn about in floor tow line conveyor system.

What is investment cost, ROI, setup procedure?

What are benefits or disadvantages of this system?

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.

Can someone help?

Thank you!

Stijloor.

D

Duke Okes

You might want to approach an organization that sells this type of equipment. They should have case studies, etc. that will help you.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
What is the product and what are the types of materials to be handled ? In terms of size and weight ?
We can have a low cost roller based manual system or an computer controlled costly chain conveyor system.
You have to fit your requirements to weight, volume, quantity and your budget.
Benefits : Its all out there to help you
Disadvantages: If you do not feed it with enough work and timely supply chain of materials, management will be out there to :mad: :argue: :whip:

DanteCaspian

Quite Involved in Discussions
You really do need to contact a professional supplier of such systems for this sort of investment analysis.
It is similar when we look at robotics in our operations, call in the pros! Internally what you can do (and should) is measure the current state, costs, wastes... basically the good bad and ugly. Your costs, ROI and other financial will be determined by the current and proposed future state... no one here can give you 'a number' as each company and group of systems is different.
Everything starts with internal investigation on what you can do, and outsource what you can't. Do that and you will have all the answers your asking.

A

ansari nadeem

What is the product and what are the types of materials to be handled ? In terms of size and weight ?
We can have a low cost roller based manual system or an computer controlled costly chain conveyor system.
You have to fit your requirements to weight, volume, quantity and your budget.
Benefits : Its all out there to help you
Disadvantages: If you do not feed it with enough work and timely supply chain of materials, management will be out there to :mad: :argue: :whip:
we want a some case study for college seminar.

Top Bottom