Register of TS 16949 Certified Companies

TPMB4

Quite Involved in Discussions
Is there an easy way to find out about TS16949 certified companies? Basically one searchable, online database? I'm trying to find out which of our customers, suppliers and competitors are TS16949 certified and which are not. Short of visiting a load of websites to find those who actually have their TS status on their websites I cannot see any shortcuts to finding this information.

Any suggestions?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Staff member
Admin
Re: Register of TS16949 certified companies?

As far as I know, the IATF is adamant against a publicly available database of certified organizations, in clear contrast with the transparent approach taken by the IAQG, which makes the OASIS database a cornerstone of their ICOP Scheme.

In the IATF world, one can verify if an existing TS16949 certificate is valid or not by checking http://iatf-customerportal.org/

TPMB4

Quite Involved in Discussions
Thanks for that. I guess I've got a slightly longer trawl through company websites and enquiry emails to suppliers that will be ignored. Oh well, better get started.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Necessity of Legal Register to conform to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 6
K Company will not register to ISO 9001 but wants TS 16949 for one product! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
Howard Atkins If you outsource production can you register to ISO/TS 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
A Electronic Control Design Company - Can We Register to TS 16949? Design and Development of Products and Processes 11
S Should we register to QS-9000 or TS 16949? Registrars and Notified Bodies 7
T Some Suppliers to TS 16949 companies told they cannot register to TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
L Must Tier 2 Suppliers register to TS 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
P QS9000 or TR 16949? Which should we register to? Management wants one or the other QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 4
F How to register class I device to all European Competent Autorities(CA) when we are European manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 4
S How to register class IIA medical device accessories EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Tagin Is SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 on your risk register? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 11
G ISO 9001 Legal Compliance and Legal Register Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
JoshuaFroud The withdrawal of Lloyd’s Register MDD & IVDD Notified Body Status CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
L A Taiwan company want to sell Class I medical device (510(k) exempt) on Amazon, should we register with FDA? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
K Capturing local government development/planning activities in aspect register ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
Leandro Need to register Medical Devices in Canada (FDA, HC, CMDCAS...) Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
D Design developer - 21 CFR 807 - do we need to register? Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
MrTetris Informational Risk Register - Same hazardous situation, different severity of harms ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 7
C Do Distributors need to register with competent authorities in the EU? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A Do I have to register with the FDA and pay fee? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
K EU MDR - PMS (Post Market Surveillance) SOP - definition of "register(s)" EU Medical Device Regulations 2
D Risk Register - have we considered enough and is the format acceptable? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
H REACH Registration Requirements - Who is required to Register REACH and RoHS Conversations 1
Z Do we need a Risk Register for ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
P Content of an IVD Technical Dossier to Register a Device to Japan Japan Medical Device Regulations 0
P Approved Supplier Register and Calibration Suppliers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
B List of Legislation - Legal Register for ISO14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3
T ISO 9001:2015 vs AS9100D - Register to one or both Standards? Manufacturing and Related Processes 10
L In Venezuela, do I have to register Molecular diagnostics kits or IVD kits? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
B Before new supplier register into ASL ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
B Get information into English about medical devices register in Serbia Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
B Register's Ownership in Iran, India, Jordan, Arab Saudi, Egypt Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 8
R Legal Register - Does anyone have an example of a legal register? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Risk Register template as per ISO 27001:2013 wanted IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 9
C Should we register to ISO 9001:2008 or ISO 9001:2015? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
P Do I need to Register with FDA? How shall my structure of processes look like? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
N How to register a non notified Medical Device in India Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
A Legislation Register in Dubai (Free Zone) ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
I Feedback on an Environmental Aspects and Impacts Register Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 5
V What is the importance of a Risk Register? FMEA and Control Plans 3
L Examples of a Legal Register - Environmental ISO 14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
H Source for Compiling and Maintaining an EHS Legal Register Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 4
S MDR (Master Document Register) for Planning of Documents in Process Engineering Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
S Basic Environmental Aspects Register template wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
G Combining Aspect Impact and Hazard Risk Register Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 8
I What information do you place in a "register"? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
I Is a Register of Signatures Required by ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
R Risk Register, Risk Analysis and Risk Response/Treatment IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 5
T What to include in our Legal Register? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 8
AnaMariaVR2 FDA Global Clampdown: 8 Warning Letters - Failing to Register Plants US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0