Registered User Article Poll - February 2005

Which February 2005 Article Did You Like Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Registered User Article Poll - Articles submitted during February 2005

To preclude complaints, this is an 'Open' Poll. Poll results will show who voted for what. Just click on the vote number in the poll. My vote will always be 'No Opinion - Potentially Biased' to avoid any complaints and/or the 'appearance of' conflict of interest.

The poll will remain open until the close date stated on the poll (30 days or there abouts) and is open to all Registered visitors here in the Elsmar Cove forums. Registration is free.

You may use this thread for any comments you have, if any, including why you voted as you did.

C

Craig H.

Well, here we are on the 7th, and all 3 choices have 3 votes each. The two entries are tied, which, to me, indicates that I am likely not the only one who thought that they were both very good.

It was a hard decision to make. It would not surprise me a bit to see both of them in print soon.

Marc, if this continues, and we end with a tie, do they split the pot?

Marc

Leader
If there's a tie, yes. But it's only the 7th. There's a few days left in March yet for people to cast their opinion. On the other hand, CC has refused to accept payment so Roberta will probably get the whole thing.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Marc said:
If there's a tie, yes. But it's only the 7th. There's a few days left in March yet for people to cast their opinion. On the other hand, CC has refused to accept payment so Roberta will probably get the whole thing.
If Roberta gets it, she should definitely spring for beer and pizza for the class!

Marc

Leader
I'm closing this and will be getting an address for Roberta to send her February's check.

Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom