Registrar's Auditors Main Interest - Football Hall of Fame - Little Work

M

Marilyn P

I have a 3rd party auditor horror story as well. We had the same male auditor for about 4 years. He bored us with personal problems, requested freebies, and hit on the female guide (me) and another single female in the office. He left the company after four years and I was so sick of him that I was glad to see him go.

Upper management refused to complain about him because they opined that he did a good job for them and they didn't want anyone new!

S

Steven Truchon

When we had the same auditor that Marilyn mentioned, our sales manager kept him busy for all but about 2 hours/day at a local strip club and he continually hit on a couple of our female employees as well, married and single.

Marilyn, I experienced the same upper management resistance to my "concerns" regarding the auditor you mentioned here at our division. This auditor has returned to the registrar and now operates in California btw.

Fortunately, we now have who I consider an excellent auditor from our registrar (Thanks Marilyn for recommending Fred).

Regards,
Steve

Randy

Super Moderator
Well while I'm here I guess I'll join in again. Registrars need to do a better job of policing themsevles it sounds like. The Registrar I am becoming associated with (######) just asked me to serve on their Advisory Board. As such I will be a voting member on how the auditing business is to be conducted by the company and other things. I hope my input can prevent some of what you guys are discussing.

Last edited:
S

Sweet Success

GREAT NEWS!!! I am the one who started this topic. I am VERY pleased to inform all of you that helped by giving me the tools and direction needed to chase this rat back into its hole that this is a success story. I have found out that the two auditors are no longer working in the quality field and that the organization they represented (from england) went out of business in 95 or 96. The best news of all?? The MAN IN CHARGE of the company I worked for has until the end of August this year to clean out his desk. I guess that the parent company takes this stuff a bit more seriously than he did. I have also started a new carrer. I am starting a small metals fabricating shop that is due to open in July. Thank you again for all your help and good luck in the future.
P.S. This is one of the best sites on the web and I am quick to tell anyone that will listen to check it out.

L

LL

If anyone out there knows of any certification bodies which is reputable and popular in Australia?

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
I can highly recommend Det Norske Vertis (DNV), but they currently have no location in Australia, the closest is in Indonesia - see site at www.dnvda.com

Good Luck :agree1:

L

LL

Does DNV certified systems to medical device co.?How well do you know about NCSI, DLIQ, IQS, TQCSI etc? Are these few certification bodies reputable and popular? Appreciate your reply. Many Thanks!!!

Randy

Super Moderator
A small personal comment on this Registrar line.

I'm going to audit a Registrar next week, that's gonna be a 1st for me. We shall see what we shall see.

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
Originally posted by LL:
Does DNV certified systems to medical device co.?How well do you know about NCSI, DLIQ, IQS, TQCSI etc? Are these few certification bodies reputable and popular? Appreciate your reply. Many Thanks!!!
I recommend you go to the DNV web site for answers about what systems they audit.
DNV has been around a very long time, and is highly respected among their piers.
As a customer, I can tell you they do a thorough job, and view themselves as a 'partner'. They make themselves available for technical questions (not just making available your auditor - but others too), and send out informational bulletins to help companies at all stages of their registration.

T

trucking in ISO

I am confused? Who then provided the evidence needed to back up the findings for re-certification?

Top Bottom