Registrars for sale - PRO Registrar has been sold to SAI Global

G

Greg B

SAI Global (ex - Quality Assurance Services) is owned by Standards Australia. They are the ultimate authority for QA in Australia and are growing rapidly. They also take in Env, Safety, Risk, Training etc. They are the biggest registrar also. They are our regsitrar and we are happy with their performance (12 years). I also had them at an old company I worked for and I ousted them for another registrar. They used to want 'their way or the highway'. So we gave them the later.

Greg B

J

James Gutherson

Greg B said:
SAI Global (ex - Quality Assurance Services) is owned by Standards Australia. They are the ultimate authority for QA in Australia and are growing rapidly. They also take in Env, Safety, Risk, Training etc. They are the biggest registrar also. They are our regsitrar and we are happy with their performance (12 years). I also had them at an old company I worked for and I ousted them for another registrar. They used to want 'their way or the highway'. So we gave them the later.

Greg B
They are also our registrar here because they are the biggest. Their 'five ticks' logo means something to the general public that other registrar's don't.

The auditor we have had have been very good and willing to see differnet points of view, but their booking systems need to get a quality system going. We have had lots of trouble with double bookings and other things and this week they sent an auditor out a month early and he turned up on my day off :rolleyes:

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
The Aussies keep coming

After acquiring PRO and Excel Partnership, SAI Global just acquired one more Registrar in the US.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050201/lntu012_1.html

SAI Global Merges With North American Registration Company CRS Registrars
Tuesday February 1, 7:50 pm ET

TOLEDO, Ohio, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SAI Global Limited (ASX: SAI - News) today announced a merger of its US registration interests with the Ohio based registration company CRS Registrars, Inc.

SAI Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Ross Wraight, said this merger positions SAI well for further expansion in the North American management systems market and highlights our commitment to continuing to grow the assurance business internationally both organically and through bolt-on acquisitions and mergers.

"The merger increases our market share and expands our client base in the US significantly, positioning us within the top 15 registrars," said Mr. Wraight.

"The transaction will add US$3.9million of revenue to our USA assurance business and is expected to be EPS accretive in current and future periods. The combination of CRS's and SAI's management systems activities in North America will create a business with initial revenues approaching US$5.5million per year."

SAI's Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Tony Scotton, said, CRS brings experienced people with skills in the North American market which will complement our existing registration activities.

"Our current intention is to combine our existing North American management systems business with CRS and provide it with access to the resources and synergies that exist across SAI and our US training business Excel Partnership.

"Like SAI, CRS offers clients registration services based on international management systems standards including ISO 9000, QS 9000 and TS 16949 for the automotive industry, AS9100 for the aerospace industry, and ISO 14001 for environmental management."

According to the President of CRS Registrars Inc. Mr Bill Niedzwiecki, the transaction will take CRS to the next stage of development combining our strong customer service ethos with SAI's global audit methodology.

The Chief Technical Officer, Mr. Carl Blazik, said: "This merger will greatly benefit our clients by allowing them to draw on SAI's five check Standards Mark brand, which will strengthen the value of the certificates we issue."

CRS was established in 1994 as an accredited registration service and operates in more than 30 industry segments and boasts more than 1800 clients including; Pratt Industries, Cessna Aircraft Company, La-Z-Boy, Swift Transportation and Vought Aircraft Industries.

Media Inquiries Tom Godfrey - SAI Global +612-8206-6863 7 0414-191-034 7 [email protected]SAI Global is one of the world's leading business publishing, training and assurance organisations with offices in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and across Asia. Through its extensive network of auditors, experts and training professionals SAI Global works with organisations to help them build better businesses. http://www.sai-global.com /

CRS Registrars, Inc. is a Quality Management and Environmental Management Registrar. For further information please visit http://www.crsregistrars.com

M

michelle8075

We have CRS Registrars do our audits, and they have been awsome! Since the merger with SAI Global, our level of service & expertise has not falterd.

I would definatly HIGHLY recommend CRS to anyone out there looking for a registrar. If you need more information, send me a message!

Top Bottom