RENAULT's specific APQP procedure (ANPQP or MAPQP?)

F

FlavioLima

Dear all,

I'm looking for any kind of information of RENAULT's specific APQP procedure (some one told me they named ANPQP or MAPQP???).
Does anyone know if RENAULT is member of AIAG?
Thanks for now.

Flávio Lima

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

antoine.dias

Quite Involved in Discussions
Anpqp - Asg

I have a complete copy of the ASG. This is their Alliance Supplier Guide consisting of 3 parts ( ISO TS / ANPQP / Other requirements )
The version I have is sept 2000 - do not know if this is the latest ( I don't work for RENAULT anymore ).

Size of the files is 12MB and it's copyrighted!!!??? so I don't think I can attach it.
You need to have a supplier number to fetch it at their website.

Best regards,

Antoine

F

FlavioLima

Seeking information of RENAULT's specific APQP procedure (ANPQP or ANPQP?)

Antoine,

Thanks for your message. For sure I won't ask for copyrighted files. It would be a wrong start with my client. lol lol lol.

Howard,

I read post you indicated and this basically kind of information I need to start close issue. Differences and similarities amongst APQP and ANPQP.
In fact, answering your question, my need is a real life stuff.

Best regards. :)

R

rvmarcos

Differences betewen APQP et ANPQP

Good morning Flavio;¶

¶Are You RSA-Nissan`s supplier for Curitiba's plant?¶

¶You must ask for through commercial of your company an access extranet of RSA https://suppliers.renault.com/gb/index.htm
¶In this direction you will find the version 1,3 of which Antoine speaks to you.¶Along with norms of RSA, results of PPM, etc.¶
¶If you do not obtain this access you can ask it to it your interlocutor in Curitiba.¶

¶With respect to your question of the differences there are no many except for the language and the adaptation to the French culture of the manual IAIG.¶The number of stages is the same one and the test documents are very similar; but for me ANPQP's documents aren't easier to use than IAIG's manuals.¶The more important milestone for the supplier are the PSW and the AFF.¶With PSW (+PPAP) the supplier shows its capacity to make in agreement pieces to the specification.¶With the AFF the supplier demonstrates its capacity to make those pieces to the cadence compromise for life serie.(Including the Audit of Pre-Production that I believe that the equivalent one would be the RUN @ RATE)

¶If you need more explanations you do not doubt in contacting with me.¶

¶Greetings ¶

F

FlavioLima

Hello rnvmarcos,

Thanks for your help.
I'd been starting negotiations with an european consortium 4 months ago to be project coordinator. They probably will supply engineering expertise to support launch of new models in Renault Curitiba.
Unfortunately, They presented a messy bunch of intentions to do the work and We stopped conversations.
At that time, I was studying ANPQP before formal presentation arranged by Renault's people just to assure to be more prepared and to do right questions to the right people.
Again, thanks for your clear comments about APQP and ANPQP.

FL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P New Renault CSRs (Customer Specific Requirements) on IATF page Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
E Nissan (Renault) PPAP Acronyms (DNote , KFD, IR) APQP and PPAP 2
T NTF in ASES Renault Nissan Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Marc Definition RNPO - Renault Nissan Purchase Organization Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
P Renault CSR - Identifying the difference between an ASES and ASAS-P Audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
D Renault Painting Defect Acceptance Criteria Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
P New Renault CSR just published on the IATF Global Oversight webpage Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
P Renault Nissan ANPQP 2.1 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 6
A Renault Quality plan - Quality Plan in Development Phase for Renault customer Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
P Briatore has left Renault F1 World News 33
A France offers loans to Peugeot and Renault World News 0
Howard Atkins Agassi, Renault Nissan & Israel announce project for oil-independent country - 2008 World News 2
K French Automotive Tolerancing Scheme BE-ADD-PLN-01 (possibly a Renault spec) Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
C Is Renault expecting all suppliers test facilities to be ISO/IEC17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
N Details of Nissan (Renault-Nissan aliance) Supplier Quality Assurance expectations Customer and Company Specific Requirements 11
Wes Bucey GM/Renault/Nissan? Strange bedfellows? World News 4
M Renault vs. AIAG FMEA - Would like details of it's usage and any training aids FMEA and Control Plans 4
G Customer specific characteristics symbols Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
M Questions concerning QMS and/or company specific nonconformance Customer Complaints 2
R CQI 9 site specific IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
L Documenting internal audit of customer specific requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
P Customer Specific Requirements (Costco Wholesale) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
S ISO 14644 Cleanrooms: Industry-Specific Requirements for Medical Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
M Customer Specific Requirements - Packaging Spec IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
D Customer requirements on specific standards Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
I How to find required testing for a specific device? Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
D Customer Specific Requirements / Customer Requirements for Indirect Customers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
H Customer Specific Change in a SaaS SAMD IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
B Do CTQs need to be equipment specific? FMEA and Control Plans 8
G Does FDA allows remote approvals of quality documentation. Is there any specific guidance on signing any quality records remotely? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
J WAIVED ON Q1 - We Don't have to comply with FORDS customer specific requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
V Certified Auditor - Need of additional certification specific to industry ( GMPs) ASQ vs ECA vs others Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
M How Specific in an ISO 13485:2016 Scope for a Contract Manufacturer ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
O Informational Ford Motor Company Customer Specific Requirements for IATF 16949:2016 - 08 Jan 2021 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
O IATF 16949 News Ford Motors Customer Specific Requirements Update - Nov 2020 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Marc Requested new UK specific forum - 20200930 UK Medical Device Regulations 0
B FCA US Customer Specific IATF 16949- Critical Characteristics 8.6.2 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
D Naming of SOP doc's - Specific to Calibrations ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) not signed/approved IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 17
Z Minitab - Updating Graph with specific data points Using Minitab Software 2
K OEM specific requirements - PPAP was rejected by STA Customer and Company Specific Requirements 5
D Design Transfer Template capturing Customer Specific Requirements Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
K AS9100 - 7.3 - Are these black and white questions with specific correct answers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
D Is there a specific location for PPE such as safety glass holders and glove dispensers should be mounted Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 10
M Specific Values of Quality Objectives Benchmarking 7
M Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Testing - What Standard to Use? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
DuncanGibbons Are there any aerospace specific requirements for material resource planning? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
M Informational Several US FDA draft guidances, including some specific device guidances for the Safety and Performance Based Pathway Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
P GM TWO (Temporary Work Order) - Is there a specific GM format for the TWO# to be sent with the material? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
D Customer and Company Specific Requirements for notification of Customers of a change in Management or Key Personnel Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3